• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looks like Tamoske is back! [email protected]

More to the story...

Mindaugas 'Tamoske' Tamosiunas is also trying to scam people on parts under the name DARIUS DULSKIS on eBay, YouTube, and via Facebook.

He's scammed people in other high end car communities as well, so unfortunately the NSX community's members aren't the only victims. Google does wonders...

The more people can spread the word about this con artist, the better.

It'd be nice if entities such as eBay, YouTube, and FB could block him out somehow...

Last edited:
Hi All,

Just be aware that he is at it again ... claiming to have supplied full carbon powered Spoon style mirrors to UK owners ...

its a small community here in the UK so we know almost every owner ... so I've asked for details so I can see the quality and fitment ... he's also advised he offers lots of other components but I can tsee them as he cant send photos and his website is not working yet but it is having major investment ... having strung him along via some email exchanges he is back to the 'just send me paypal and it will be perfect fitment'

mailing and trading as Mindaugas T ... (which I note youve already captured earlier in the thread)

email address should anyone wish to spam the f*** out of him is [email protected]

Be aware ....

Last edited:
'just send me paypal and it will be perfect fitment' :rolleyes: He IS persistent though!

why does he like nsx so much....:rolleyes:

Back