• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Louisiana roll call

I know there are lots of NSX owners in Dallas, Austin and Houston, but how many are in Louisiana?! Post where you are from, and what year and color so we can be on the look out for you :)
I would love to get a little drive together sometime.

'92 Berlina Black
Shreveport, La.

Im right next door in MS. Let me know if you guys ever have a meet.

IBCOOL will be back in the saddle. Just bought the 1996 Black/ Black , 1 owner, never driven inrain flawless nsx.... waiting in anticipation

91 Black in Alexandria. Black AV3's, Comptech susp., Comp Flywheel, Comp. clutch, Comp short gears, Comp. Exhaust removed and replaced with straight exhaust. Cantrell intake tube.
I'm down for a get together. don't come ti this forum much anymore so you will have to call.
318-792-5631 Greg Z

91 Black in Alexandria. Black AV3's, Comptech susp., Comp Flywheel, Comp. clutch, Comp short gears, Comp. Exhaust removed and replaced with straight exhaust. Cantrell intake tube.
I'm down for a get together. don't come ti this forum much anymore so you will have to call.
318-792-5631 Greg Z

We need to get together sometime. How about sometime in July? Any ideas were we could go? Throw some ideas out there. :)

Hey, I'm in.
I'm in Alexandria which may be a good Central location for the BBQ deal.

Looks like we might have three so far. I could keep a count of who would like to go. Then we and then find a date and location. Let me know if you want to go and I can edit this post.

MichaelD
steven0720
Greg Z

I'm in, the only weekend i am not available in August is the weekend of the 4th.

Back