• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

LoveFab LF-3 BUILD

I plan to use a mesh. If that doesn't go well then I will use regular liner.

Again, this is more for looks(like your yellow side ducts,mirrors,garnish & lip). I don't track my car enough to worry about "1/10ths of a second ".

It's treated no different from other mods. Light wheels, diffusers, lip spoilers, racing seats/seat belts, spoon mirrors or stacy side skirt.

............ok so it is like my bumblebee stuff......rice....:biggrin:

mode4 bumper with TK lip

I added LEDS myself +cf hydrographics

- - - Updated - - -

............ok so it is like my bumblebee stuff......rice....:biggrin:
I don't think you look like a ricer, your actually a good example of thinking out of the box and doing things your
own way rather than just being a me2/keep up with the joneses/follower type guy.

Your bumble bee is 1of my favorite nsx, for that specific reason.

well now you've gone and made me blush.....indeed my car makes me happy.....I know the feeling you have when you plan your mods and get so excited to see them all together....I'm happy to see others who have their egos in check,and listen to their own inner voice.Good for you!

I'm not cutting anything, they come louvered/ducted.

corrected illustration ^^^

Thats a pretty nice fender...can't wait to see the pictures.

Wow, those fenders look fantastic ... and on a dark color such as yours should look stunning once installed ... not sure they would work well on a lighter color ...

The CF effect on the lip and front spoiler, is that from dipping process?

regards, Paul

Domo arigato.
Yes the cf is hydrographics.
The fenders were initially done with cf, but wouldn't work with paint for some reason, so I chose to do without.
I'm pleased with outcome though.

Thanks Prime Bros.
Update:

Still gotta put sidestrakes back on and install spoon mirrors.

Here is two angles of same mirror

Out with the old:

In with the new/standard setter:

It's hard recording bass, but here goes:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/fm358Sv5KLw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The AP-X Sub box/Angus is the way to go and is the new "nsx standard" for me...
Like TE37's, everyone should have1.

What are the differences between the 2?
Nevermind i found the thread!

I still have the shallow Zetoolman box with the SWS sub.

Last edited:
Sorry i meant the front fenders but i've answered my own question as i saw the question already asked.

How much wider are they and what brand?

Speaker install:

JBL MS-62C 6.5" 2-Way Component Speaker
 6.5" 2-Way MS-Series Component Speaker System  1" Titanium Dome Tweeters  6.5" Woofers with Cast Aluminum Basket  Outboard Passive Crossover Network  Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms  Frequency Response: 60Hz - 20kHz  Power Handling:  160W RMS  320W Peak  Woofer Mounting Depth: 78mm  Tweeter Depth: 45mm  Passive Crossovers Included  Grills, Mounting Screws, Speaker Cable Included

GTO-3EZ - JBL 1370-Watt 3-Channel Grand Touring Series Amplifier
Max power output: 1370 watts x 1 chan.
LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB bass boost at 50 Hz)
Dimensions: 9-11/16"W x 11-15/16"L x 2-9/16"H
The GTO-3EZ system amplifier is a three-channel, 2x50 watts + 1x500 watts RMS configuration (1370 watts max).

Shop placed one tweeter high and one low on opposite sides.
So rather than replacing door panel they decided to install a set of rockford tweeters and didn't charge for mess up or tweeters. I guess the only sad part is living with those dimples around tweeters......it's killing me!

Last edited:
Back