• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lurker No More

Finally, months later I have my NSX. While I have not posted, I have learned alot from this board - Thanks for all your help!

Dan

Details have been requested:

I had given up on finding a suitable local NSX and was prepared to buy a new Boxter (I know..... but it seemed like a good idea at the time). My wife happened to talk to a business associate who said he had a NSX but he never drove it; he has a three yr old son and was either going to have to disable the passenger side airbag or sell the car - we voted to have him sell it!!! After he let me drive it, it took almost 6 weeks to complete the transaction - I thought he might change his mind, but he didn't.

The car is perfect; completely stock - '95 auto red w/tan. It was leased by a Dallas dealer twice, the seller bought it from the dealer after the second lease. It had 25445 miles on it (it has a few more now :) ). Always been serviced at the original dealer (other than a brief trip to Colorado - whats with pilots and NSX's, that's another thread....)

The point is if you are looking, don't give up; you never know where or when an opportunity will appear.

Attachments

• my nsx1.JPG
    my nsx1.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 404
Last edited:
Welcome to the family. You will enjoy the car sooooooooooooooooo much. I'm a recent addition (April) also, and I love it more each time I look at it, fix it, or drive it. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Back