• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

M Coupe chased by motorcycle.

Hi

This is from the latest Ghostrider movie. Take a look here:

http://www.ghostridermovie.net/

Actually much much better than the Getaway in Stockholm videos.

Ghostrider is crazy. I have it on dvd and I can not remember now but during that race with the BMW he had more than 213km/h.

He also drives a Hayabusa with turbo and goes 350 km/h on the street. :eek:

The video is well produced and this chase is ofcourse "fake" or in other words "produced". But a lot of fun.

Regards

Great video.. I've watched it before... guy in the coupe has skills..
my buddy has an M coupe, and his wife has an M roadster.. how cute ..
they really are great cars...

martin said:
Hi

This is from the latest Ghostrider movie. Take a look here:

http://www.ghostridermovie.net/

Actually much much better than the Getaway in Stockholm videos.

Ghostrider is crazy. I have it on dvd and I can not remember now but during that race with the BMW he had more than 213km/h.

He also drives a Hayabusa with turbo and goes 350 km/h on the street. :eek:

The video is well produced and this chase is ofcourse "fake" or in other words "produced". But a lot of fun.

Regards

How could that be fake?? There were WAY too many cars in that to be all fake. :confused:

Meeyatch1 said:
How could that be fake?? There were WAY too many cars in that to be all fake. :confused:

Hi

Okey what I ment was that they say in the movie that the guy in the BMW does not know that Ghostrider has gone undercover. But the chase is "scripted" and ofcourse the BMW guy knows. That was what I called fake. Should have been "fake" :)

If it was not "scripted" then they would not have had all "off bike" shots. The chase itself goes throug a planned route, but all the "innocent victims" are ofcourse not scripted.

Sorry for the bad english, it is late here now.

Regards

Back