• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mark Basch no longer supports BBSC parts

I broke the misalignment coupler on my BBSC so I started calling for a replacement over 30 days ago. After 5 days of calling and leaving messages with Bob, I still had no response from Mark so I started calling twice a day. After 7 days of calling Mark called me back and explained that he had two variations so I needed to call him back with a dimension. He also explained that he had limited parts and would need to search his storage for what I need. I called back the next morning with the dimension. That was a month ago… and I have called every day, left 15 messages, begged, offered my credit card, etc. After the 2nd week I let him know that I was going to miss an event without this part. I spoke with Bob a dozen times who is equally disappointed in Marks professionalism. If I knew he was so irresponsible I would have gone straight to drafting the parts and had them made in time. Now it’s too late to make my event. After I draft the BBSC parts I will be happy to share the drawings for anyone who needs parts to support their BBSC.

Back