• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MexiRicer's 97 MCB

Whats up Eddie! Thank you for the kind words man, come out to SGV meet this Thurs or the bbq meet on sunday?

still a "maybe" for sunday. I really wanna come out, but with a pregnant wife and busy work schedule, our weekends are a mess right now LOL. but i definitely do wanna come out either this sunday or something soon so i can finally put real faces to real names hahah

5EFB1B50-9E32-4E48-8BBD-DBBF0D5DC1BB.jpg

149A8420-7957-4A65-A9B1-8ADD5F00A0A5.jpg

Yours being '97, is there a specific mystery bracket for the '91s (for the NA1-R)? Any idea what's that part number? Thanks.

For the 91-96 you can order the na1 nsxr part. I don’t have the part number but it is not just the bracket. It is the bracket and resister for the na1 nsxr. I ordered mine from the nsx shop

So, the thread has been a little quiet lately but rest assured progress on the mexi mobile has not! Finally sourced a pair of 16x8 et30 and 17x9 et22 Te37. Also sourced some jdm fogs and purchased a few items from www.thensxshop.com including the fog mounting brackets and mcb jdm front emblem. Had the car paint corrected and ceramic coated, including the wheels through my long time friend since high school Jesus (www.watersmartdetailing.com). He is located in Modesto, CA but his girlfriend lives down in OC so thankfully for me he misses her every so often and we were able to make arrangements while he was down here :D The car came out ridiculous, MUCH better than the last time I had it corrected in 2012. This past weekend was the first time it had seen daylight in almost 2 months, yikes! A couple buddies and I displayed our cars at Wekfest in Los Angeles and boy were some nice photos taken. Here’s what I have so far:

oIdVEAA.jpg

KWWdIYo.jpg

PqDajp1.jpg

PZCfXwT.jpg

so, the thread has been a little quiet lately but rest assured progress on the mexi mobile has not! Finally sourced a pair of 16x8 et30 and 17x9 et22 te37. Also sourced some jdm fogs and purchased a few items from www.thensxshop.com including the fog mounting brackets and mcb jdm front emblem. Had the car paint corrected and ceramic coated, including the wheels through my long time friend since high school jesus (www.watersmartdetailing.com). He is located in modesto, ca but his girlfriend lives down in oc so thankfully for me he misses her every so often and we were able to make arrangements while he was down here :d the car came out ridiculous, much better than the last time i had it corrected in 2012. This past weekend was the first time it had seen daylight in almost 2 months, yikes! A couple buddies and i displayed our cars at wekfest in los angeles and boy were some nice photos taken. Here’s what i have so far:

oidveaa.jpg

kwwdiyo.jpg

pqdajp1.jpg

pzcfxwt.jpg

always killin it rob!

Sick. One of the cleanest builds on Prime with a ton of rare/unique parts!

Wow that is sick! Color looks like glass. Just out of curiosity, do you think the rear specs te37s will fit in the front with your setup? Rear tire size? Noticed you mentioned 16/17. Keep up the goood work!

always killin it rob!

Thank you Mike :D

Sick. One of the cleanest builds on Prime with a ton of rare/unique parts!

I appreciate the love Chris, now that I went Te37 I can get you to post on my thread again :D

Wow that is sick! Color looks like glass. Just out of curiosity, do you think the rear specs te37s will fit in the front with your setup? Rear tire size? Noticed you mentioned 16/17. Keep up the goood work!

Oh boy, my guy Jesus did a PHENOMENAL job. Literally 14 hours between him and his buddy one day then finished by himself the next day 10 hours. With my rear wheel and tire spec most definitely not under stock fenders. You will need wide body for sure or the widest fender offering from downforce. My rear tire size is 255/40, you can run 17x9 et22 up front with 235/40 and 8mm downforce fenders or under stock fenders you will need hella stretch 215/40.

Looking good representing at Wekfest!

Thank you Tyson!! There were about 5-6 NSX's there, it was a great day!

is there a roll with that tuck?:biggrin:

Back