• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MexiRicer's 97 MCB

Wow thanks for all the love guys!!! AdvansCPAP is correct, the skirts are OEM. 99% Fitment FTW...

Also huge shout out to Fabian at San Pedro Auto Body of Southern California. He is the one who repaired the damage on my car and fit the skirts on for me... Paint + paint match is immaculate and dead on, which is tough for mcb pearl..

6cf92532214b11e3b3be22000aa821aa_7.jpg

Hope you guys dont mind the pix, there is still more my buddy Tyler Le has yet to edit...

I think it's time you update your journal my boy! Sick journal Though! Can't wait to pull the trigger on a clean nsx, might even keep the M3!

I think it's time you update your journal my boy! Sick journal Though! Can't wait to pull the trigger on a clean nsx, might even keep the M3!

Thx bro!! Thats cuz nobody shows a mexican ricer with an nsx any love these days *sniff*sniff* LOL... Updates to come are a shaved front end with a full respray, fenders and driver side door ding removal + full repaint. I cant wait!! Fabian at San Pedro Auto Body has done an awesome job. Now I just need to stop selling oranges and go pick it up... Pix to come next week :D oh, and lets help you find a clean NSX ;)

Thx bro!! Thats cuz nobody shows a mexican ricer with an nsx any love these days *sniff*sniff* LOL... Updates to come are a shaved front end with a full respray, fenders and driver side door ding removal + full repaint. I cant wait!! Fabian at San Pedro Auto Body has done an awesome job. Now I just need to stop selling oranges and go pick it up... Pix to come next week :D oh, and lets help you find a clean NSX ;)

Haha it's all because of the name, no love for MEXIRICER! I might just have to shoot you a price for yours!
That's the only place I would consider taking my m3! He did an awesome job on my mine

New parts installed!

9454851827_02611c688e_b.jpg

9456708572_cabcd19a14_b.jpg

Type-S Steering wheel
Type-S Horn button
Type-S Shift knob
Type-S Short shift stalk
I am curious how you like the Type S shift knob and Type S short shift lever? I have a Type S shift knob and short shift lever ready to install. Just waiting on Louis to get me a Zanardi Shift Boot to complete the install.

I am curious how you like the Type S shift knob and Type S short shift lever? I have a Type S shift knob and short shift lever ready to install. Just waiting on Louis to get me a Zanardi Shift Boot to complete the install.

You will love it sir!! I had the Gruppe M on it before but it was not weighted as the Type S one is. Smoother shifting combined with the short shift stalk and bigger knob fits better in your hand (thats what she said)

You will love it sir!! I had the Gruppe M on it before but it was not weighted as the Type S one is. Smoother shifting combined with the short shift stalk and bigger knob fits better in your hand (thats what she said)
Awesome. Can't wait. I like the S type steering wheel too.

What center console is that? Does the ash tray still open?

How is the install for the type s shifter?

Looks great!

Robert, you are my idol haha

LOL :p

Awesome. Can't wait. I like the S type steering wheel too.

Sweet. Thank you sir!!

What center console is that? Does the ash tray still open?

How is the install for the type s shifter?

Looks great!

I have no idea; it came with the car when I purchased it... and yup! functions like OEM :)

Install is cake although I wont take full credit for it as my good pal Louis (AdvansCPAP), whom sourced the parts for me, did most of the work. Now thats service! :p

You do know them Japanese over there love the lowrider scene. Let me see if I can find and inspirational pic for you. HAHA

Back