• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mi area first meet and spirited drive of the season

Well, my NSX is still in TN and I am not sure I can be in town but if I am is it acceptable that I show up with the daily driver? I am not sure a GS430 can keep up with the spirited portions of the drive, but I would really like to show up and meet the locals.

Let me know?

Regards to all,
Mark

Well, my NSX is still in TN and I am not sure I can be in town but if I am is it acceptable that I show up with the daily driver? I am not sure a GS430 can keep up with the spirited portions of the drive, but I would really like to show up and meet the locals.

Let me know?

Regards to all,
Mark

I'm coming in a Pontiac. I think you will be more than welcome, no matter what vehicle you bring.

Let me know?

Regards to all,
Mark

Sure Mark. Love to have you. The more the better. Hopefully you can get your car up here soon, I bet you miss it. :frown:

Okay I pm'd the stragglers so hopefully we'll get a few more.

Mark
You'd be more than welcome. It looks like around 20 thus far. By the way, if my NSX is there, my wife will be in her Noble, otherwise, I may be a passenger.

This is shaping up to be awesome. Hope I have time to polish the car before then!

jorligan, you need to bring both cars so people can convince your wife to give us rides in the Noble!

I think we all are going to need some rides in cars....jorligan, I am going to need a ride in that boosted nsx.

You are telling me. I know I need a ride in John's CGT. I have followed it for too long and would kill to get a quick ride in that bad boy!:eek:

Tim,
No problem on the ride, just don't give me a hard time for driving so slow!

John

Sweet! Never complain about going slow. I like to fast and all of that but I would enjoy idle speed in your car.:wink: :biggrin:

Greetings fellow enthusiasts! Hey, Nick sent me an email asking for the Hell Route but it looks like you already have it. What a fun drive! The FOC Michigan Region is having our spring kick off drive on Sunday, 4/22. We're starting in Salem Township (Ann Arbor) and driving north on the two laners to the Holly Hotel and back. If any one is interested, please shoot me an email at [email protected] and I'll get you the information.

I'm interested in joining you guys on the 28th if I can make it (This will require some pleading with the wife seeing how I'll be driving the weekend before too!) so I'll see what I can do.

I remember a few of you from the drive Nick set up late in the season last year. What a great day that was.

Happy (and safe!) driving! Who knows, maybe I'll see you in HELL! :)

Greetings fellow enthusiasts! Hey, Nick sent me an email asking for the Hell Route but it looks like you already have it. What a fun drive! The FOC Michigan Region is having our spring kick off drive on Sunday, 4/22. We're starting in Salem Township (Ann Arbor) and driving north on the two laners to the Holly Hotel and back. If any one is interested, please shoot me an email at [email protected] and I'll get you the information.

I'm interested in joining you guys on the 28th if I can make it (This will require some pleading with the wife seeing how I'll be driving the weekend before too!) so I'll see what I can do.

I remember a few of you from the drive Nick set up late in the season last year. What a great day that was.

Happy (and safe!) driving! Who knows, maybe I'll see you in HELL! :)

Hey you are more than welcome to join us and I'll definitely shoot you an email about meeting up with you guys on the 22nd. Anyone other NSX guys interested in this , Ekin95 , Alum04 I know you guys are always down for a nice drive:biggrin:

Hey you are more than welcome to join us and I'll definitely shoot you an email about meeting up with you guys on the 22nd. Anyone other NSX guys interested in this , Ekin95 , Alum04 I know you guys are always down for a nice drive:biggrin:

We will have to look at the schedule and may come out. I hope the weather is nice for all of us on both days as both drives look to be a lot of fun. :smile:

Here is the directions for the run. Real easy and I will have copies for everyone @ the meet. It looks to be a great turnout! :biggrin:

<SNIP/>

Looks like a fun route - I know most of those roads from motorcycling. By the way, there's a fun higher-speed loop that my friends and I on fast bikes used to take. Look at this map and see the route coming out of Gregory southbound->Holmes Rd.->Doyle Rd (westbound)->Morton Rd->Brogan north before Stockbridge->Topping Rd. (back on M36) east->Gregory. An alternate course here is to go right through Stockbridge and take 52 North to Topping Rd. These loops mean more country roads/less trees but it's quick when you're moving at a good clip and there's a small party store spot to stop for refreshment in Gregory at the corner of M36 and Main Street. I do have to add that I've only driven them on a sport bike near dusk and have no idea if there's too much traffic at other times :shrug:

Also, on the basic Hell's Run: has anyone ever gone into Hell proper and taken Silver Hill Rd->Dexter Town Hall->N. Territorial, instead of Glenbrook to Hankerd?

Looks like a fun route - I know most of those roads from motorcycling. By the way, there's a fun higher-speed loop that my friends and I on fast bikes used to take. Look at this map and see the route coming out of Gregory southbound->Holmes Rd.->Doyle Rd (westbound)->Morton Rd->Brogan north before Stockbridge->Topping Rd. (back on M36) east->Gregory. An alternate course here is to go right through Stockbridge and take 52 North to Topping Rd. These loops mean more country roads/less trees but it's quick when you're moving at a good clip and there's a small party store spot to stop for refreshment in Gregory at the corner of M36 and Main Street. I do have to add that I've only driven them on a sport bike near dusk and have no idea if there's too much traffic at other times :shrug:

Also, on the basic Hell's Run: has anyone ever gone into Hell proper and taken Silver Hill Rd->Dexter Town Hall->N. Territorial, instead of Glenbrook to Hankerd?

High speed loop...drool! Great I need this to test out my new suspension until I can get to a track:biggrin:

Okay guys I just sent Nick ( DynamicNSX )an email so hopefully he respond. I sent Miamermaid a second pm ,but she still hasn't posted so maybe she's unable to attend. Looks we have a good size group though. Now we just need some sunny at least 50-60 degree weather. Fingers crossed:biggrin:

Looks we have a good size group though. Now we just need some sunny at least 50-60 degree weather. Fingers crossed:biggrin:

If the weather holds and everyone shows this will be the best meet thus far in terms of # of NSX's.

I still plan on making the trip to Hell and back. I am bummed, however, that some of the mods I planned on having complete by the 28th now won't be. :mad: Well, good things come to those that wait - I guess. See all of you in Hell. :tongue:

Back