• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mi area first meet and spirited drive of the season

I know how you feel Al I'm four items shy myself. We'll just have to find out how Ryan ( Blodi ) got all his stuff so quick:confused: I guess he'll have to get the most mods award this year:biggrin:

So far the weather is looking good for the Ferrari meet next weekend lets hope it cintinues for ours the following week. Anyone know the guy with the black NSX that works at Almas hifi on Woodward near 14mile? I'm going to see if I can get him at the meet as well.

Well I am still missing the one thing I wanted most for my car...wheels. They are on order, just don't know when they might show up. I am hoping before th 28th meet, but we'll see.

In other news......I got engaged last night!!!:biggrin:

Well I am still missing the one thing I wanted most for my car...wheels. They are on order, just don't know when they might show up. I am hoping before th 28th meet, but we'll see.

In other news......I got engaged last night!!!:biggrin:

Congradulations:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: There goes your mod money..LOL

Now next year I can win most mods award:wink:

His SN is "Michigan NSX" here. Thats all I know.

Okay I sent him a email and pm so maybe this will be one more we can add to the list.

Boy our staff photographer ( Ekin95 ) is going to need a wider lense:biggrin:

Hey. How long does this event last??

My wife is due to deliver anyday now.

I am going to start modifying the car hopefully this year. What do you guys think of a turbo vs supercharger??

See you at the event.

Boy our staff photographer ( Ekin95 ) is going to need a wider lense:biggrin:

It is a dirty job but someone has to do it.:wink:

Congrats Ryan! Well it least you got your rims on the way before the ring thing. :wink: :biggrin:

Hey. How long does this event last??

My wife is due to deliver anyday now.

I am going to start modifying the car hopefully this year. What do you guys think of a turbo vs supercharger??

See you at the event.

If we stop for lunch first which I do not know what we will all decide to do, I would dare say 3-4 hours max but maybe some will hang around longer. Feel free to take off anytime you have to, not a big deal, we are just glad you joined and we have another NSX in our club. :biggrin:

Oh NO, GFCP fever strikes. Now it's progressed to MODS. Everyone, I think that we are all Mods incomplete, hopefully done by XPO. Turbo vs supercharger?, Turbo Baby:biggrin: . Unfortunately, no real supercharger is available now since Comptech closed shop. If both Cody and I are there with our turbo cars, you can check out 2 of the alternatives available for an OBD2 car.

Tim

The FOC Michigan Region is having our spring kick off drive on Sunday, 4/22. We're starting in Salem Township (Ann Arbor) and driving north on the two laners to the Holly Hotel and back. If any one is interested, please shoot me an email at [email protected] and I'll get you the information.

Any one else planning on trying to go to this this weekend? Looks like the weather is going to be nice.

Any one else planning on trying to go to this this weekend? Looks like the weather is going to be nice.

Perry and I are planing on it. We will see how the weather holds out.

Hey guys, some of you might know me from the last crusie we did.

Anyway, I got a message from Isaac on myspace telling me about the event on the 22nd (Sunday, AA to Holly and back). So, I am definitely looking forward to that cruise and meeting the same people I met last time and some new ones. Take care.

Jim, if you decide to go to this cruise on Sunday, shoot me a PM and we can head down there together.

I was glad to have given "justified 2005 NSX" a ride in a customers car yesterday, with permission from the turbo owner of course. Wait until you feel another 150whp Sayeg :biggrin:

I need a day off so we will make it rain or shine!

Sayeg,

You already got a ride in a LovefabNSX! OK, I'm officially jealous now. :wink: :eek: How did you like it? Hopefully Cody can make it down on the 28th as I'm sure he will have to charge admission for rides.:wink: :biggrin:

Guys, the forecast just keeps getting better and better for Sunday!!!

As of a moment ago, high of 67 and partly cloudy. Then again, this is Michigan, so you never can tell until the day, but that sure sounds encouraging. Thanks to those of you who sent me emails about the event.

As of last count, we are up to about 20 cars (including 4 NSXs, Thank you!):

4 NSX
10 Ferraris
1 Viper
1 Ford GT
1 C5 Z06
1 C6 Z06
1 Lingenfelter Corvette
????

There is a private collector who is likely to join us. He has a warehouse that is not too far off the route and may allow us to view his collection. I hear it's quite impressive. I'm looking forward to having a great day on Sunday!!!

Mike

Guys, the forecast just keeps getting better and better for Sunday!!!

As of a moment ago, high of 67 and partly cloudy. Then again, this is Michigan, so you never can tell until the day, but that sure sounds encouraging. Thanks to those of you who sent me emails about the event.

As of last count, we are up to about 20 cars (including 4 NSXs, Thank you!):

4 NSX
10 Ferraris
1 Viper
1 Ford GT
1 C5 Z06
1 C6 Z06
1 Lingenfelter Corvette
????

There is a private collector who is likely to join us. He has a warehouse that is not too far off the route and may allow us to view his collection. I hear it's quite impressive. I'm looking forward to having a great day on Sunday!!!

Mike

Besides Ekin95, Blodi and myself who else is going?

Neal may be going and Jim might meet up w/ us in Holly. Dad might come out to meet and chat w/ everyone @ the BBQ Of course no food for him. No ticky, no washy. :biggrin: :tongue:

Neal (Orange NSX)

(Tim, Neal, Perry and Ryan is what I have down from here)

I emailed carguy to see if he wanted to join us but he's out of town this weekend.

Nick said he'd be there as long as he doesn't have to work.

I'm really glad you guys are coming out. One of the best drives I was on last season was that last one in November. For those of you who were there, I'm going to be quite a bit slower and probably more towards the back of the pack on this one - my wife will be with me and she doesn't like spirited driving. There will be plenty there who will be.

The did a dry run on the route last weekend with the wife and kids in the family cruiser, it was pretty fun even in the family mobile.

It's no Hell's Run, that is for sure, but I think you'll enjoy it.

Neal (Orange NSX)

(Tim, Neal, Perry and Ryan is what I have down from here)

I emailed carguy to see if he wanted to join us but he's out of town this weekend.

Nick said he'd be there as long as he doesn't have to work.

I'm really glad you guys are coming out. One of the best drives I was on last season was that last one in November. For those of you who were there, I'm going to be quite a bit slower and probably more towards the back of the pack on this one - my wife will be with me and she doesn't like spirited driving. There will be plenty there who will be.

The did a dry run on the route last weekend with the wife and kids in the family cruiser, it was pretty fun even in the family mobile.

It's no Hell's Run, that is for sure, but I think you'll enjoy it.

That really is 3 NSX's. I am riding w/ Perry in his NSX, not driving my Dad's. He may show up @ the BBQ just to hang out for a while but won't be on the drive.

Can you PM me the details, I might be able to make it either with my son or brother-in-law in the Noble.

Tim

That really is 3 NSX's. I am riding w/ Perry in his NSX, not driving my Dad's. He may show up @ the BBQ just to hang out for a while but won't be on the drive.

My apologies!!! You did mention that you were riding with a friend, I did't know that Perry was the friend. Well, we can't just have 3, we need to find another! :)

My apologies!!! You did mention that you were riding with a friend, I did't know that Perry was the friend. Well, we can't just have 3, we need to find another! :)

My Dad might come out to hang out w/ everyone @ the BBQ. I told him no food for him though. No ride=no food.:tongue: So we may have 4 NSX's @ the end. Nice for more pics..........:biggrin:

Back