• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Michigan check-in & spotting by blodi pt.2

Mine is put away for the season, it's at my parents while I'm remodeling my basement. I had a very busy year that prevented me from attending meets and drives. Looking forward to next year

The purple beast is sooooooo close to barking to life, but as all y'all might have noticed.....there has been NO ripple in the Force just yet!

Having driven behind it, it's more of a loud constant growl.... than a bark.

:confused: Jeeps, sca037, why do you hafta shift out of second so fast. Mine lasts longer :biggrin:

HEY BCraig from Ohio county 48 which = Lucas! Miss you tomorrow Toledo CnC, too.

Hass sounds like you have done a good thing and put the "weapon" away - get all that stuff done - admire you for taking it on. Looking forward to seeing/driving with you spring 2018.

I -may - have a location we can gather for a mid-winter feast or fest. :wink:

And, finally, after all this time..........the purple boost monster may rise from the ashes for SPRING time 2018! :confused:

:confused: Jeeps, sca037, why do you hafta shift out of second so fast. Mine lasts longer :biggrin:

Big turbo + JDM short gears = Manic VTEC Insanity, YO
icon14.png

(plus, sometimes wheelspin as well ;-)

It will be good to see it on the road! I remembered the day it was picked up for its trip up North for the "minor" work. Your road wasn't even paid back then!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Here's a video from way back before we owned the beast, during its development years (Charm School, no doubt ;-) as Cody's 'shop car' at LoveFab;

They grow up so fast ;-P

Last edited:
The purple boostmonster finally came off the lift today, and barked back to life!

The new custom clutch setup feels awesome, and is probably 1/2 the pedal effort of the previous one.

Ryan's red turbo NSX is now on the lift, with Dr. Jim giving it a thorough checkup/evaluation.

Today was a VERY good day ;^D

0f20c6dc84240a423aabdd28eca1085dafd8be26082bdf072b09e8210f7b85db.jpg

congrats!!!!

Friday was a good day for cars coming back to life. Picked her up in Poughkeepsie on Friday and drive her home. A huge thanks to Joe L. and all his guys, they did an amazing job of fixing my huge "oops" from Road America.

W6vMJK0.jpg

Attachments

• W6vMJK0.jpg
    W6vMJK0.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 150
Great news, Bob!

Glad to hear your car is back before the snow flies, seems like a pretty quick turn around....

Friday was a good day for cars coming back to life. Picked her up in Poughkeepsie on Friday and drive her home. A huge thanks to Joe L. and all his guys, they did an amazing job of fixing my huge "oops" from Road America.

W6vMJK0.jpg

This is SO good to hear and see a photo of, Bob! :smile: Happy for you. Get it tucked back in for winter sleep so you can fondle it and have a much more Merry Christmas season! :biggrin:

Thanks for posting this up. Transportation costs to and from be damned...... if any NSX gets hurt it should go to Joe.

Nice! you handled a crappy situation very well!...now enjoy the Lemonade:wink:

Drive?

Hey guys -

Friday's forecast = "Mainly sunny. High around 50F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph."

Got Bob_54 (Lotus Evora) and Johnny McI (Porschkee 911 C4) lined up tonight while at the every-Wednesday-CJ's-intelligence-meet for a one PM (1:00 PM) Friday rendezvous and then drive into SW Washtenaw County. It would be a two hour commitment. Any others interested? Maybe meet 1 pm at US-23 / Plymouth Road Park-n-Ride. All cars welcome/route may vary and not run this season.

headed to storage. [emoji45] thx for the invite.

headed to storage. [emoji45] thx for the invite.

'Preciate your reply. You could run the p*ss out of that 2015 Cadillac ATS with us if you want. Storage is just days away now but weather appears decent through next Monday.

Ours are already in storage for the winter, darn.

Belated happy Thanksgiving! Been in your guy's hood for the long weekend. Tons of family here (Rochester hills, Troy, Bloomfield hills..). Didn't get to do any car stuff other than my cousin's pcars.

Belated happy Thanksgiving! Been in your guy's hood for the long weekend. Tons of family here (Rochester hills, Troy, Bloomfield hills..). Didn't get to do any car stuff other than my cousin's pcars.
Thanks for checking in here.

We were out of town for the long weekend, and think we missed out on an organized drive too!

Back