• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Michigan check-in & spotting by blodi pt.2

Addition to the garage here -

Pleased to announce the completion of our NSX collection.

1. sym•me•try
[ˈsimətrē]

NOUN
1. the quality of being made up of exactly similar parts facing each other or around an axis:
"this series has a line of symmetry through its center" •
[more]
synonyms: regularity • evenness • uniformity • consistency • conformity • correspondence • equality • balance • proportions • concord
 correct or pleasing proportion of the parts of a thing:
"an overall symmetry making the poem pleasant to the ear"
synonyms: regularity • evenness • uniformity • consistency • conformity • correspondence • equality • balance • proportions • concord
 similarity or exact correspondence between different things:

physics
mathematics
a law or operation in which a physical property or process has an equivalence in two or more directions.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A LBBP/Onyx 2005 six speed has made its way to Michigan. Plenty of tasteful (reversible) modifications. A quality driver. We are going to have fun in 2018! CT exhaust provides the sound track.

Winter storage is where it’s at as of today - all scrubbed up, fueled, and pretty. Pity to fetch it Florida and drive it 1,267 miles home and park it today, notwithstanding 60 and sunny Nov. 28th. Good car, strong motor, good clutch feel, nice mods, and happy to own her. First saw it October NSXPO 2013, Raleigh NC. Seller is awesome and moved up to a 130R 2017 NSX (Congrats again!).

So an IOP and LBBP both - auto trans and 6 speed both. Symmetry. Perfect.

2005 LBBP 6 view of drvr's side interior.JPG2005 LBBP 4 first looks L side view 11-20-17 - Copy.JPG

Complete? You have room for another garage on your property!!!!

Very cool, look forward to seeing it next spring.

is that your new winter beater?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thank you, Gentlemen. T-Box you crack me up with your pairing chart :smile:

Listing of mods on this 2005 LBBP six speed to follow.

Seller's new 130R 2017 NSX beside 2005 LBBP (Florida):

Seller's two NSXs 11-18-2017 highlighting blu - Copy.jpeg

Yep, flew to Florida and stayed six hours (driving North)!
Meanwhile, back in Michigan, the blues get together for the first time :cool:

2005 LBBP's together for the first time 11-24-2017! - Copy.jpg

Seller's modifications:

Seibon C F NSX-R rear wing
Mode 4 C F rear lower spoiler
LED drl's
I Pod grom
LED cockpit lights
STMPO engine compartment brace painted body color
KW V3 coilovers
Back-Up camera
Comptech exhaust
C Quartz paint finishing
SOS Satin Blue car cover
Dali F-16 cockpit cover
Wheel spacers 5 mm front and 20 mm rear
S2000 antenna

TB/WP + new alt and other belt(s) done 2015.

Maintenance receipts back through seller's acquisition out of Chicago area early 2010.

OEM rear spoiler, exhaust, and hood (replaced due to an H2 backing in to the front end in 2008 in downtown ChitCago - H2 operator left the scene - police accident report included) also with. Just need these items transported from Merritt Island, FL - advise if you might help. Thanks for looking :smile:

Last edited:
^^^ S2000 antenna, so it won't have the 1/1 scale RC Car look while jammin' down the road :biggrin:

Oh, and Tianbo did the Orange Blue Blue Orange combo twice (just sayin' :very_drunk:)

Secret spy photo of Neal's next car.

bhyi0tI.jpg

Secret spy photo of Neal's next car.

bhyi0tI.jpg
Rob, that is a fail. Neal is the self-proclaimed king of symmetry, and this car's asymmetric nature would create imbalance in the heavens.

Rob, that is a fail. Neal is the self-proclaimed king of symmetry, and this car's asymmetric nature would create imbalance in the heavens.

It all makes perfect sense if viewed from the proper perspective 8^D
01.jpg

Last edited:
Now you have symmetry.

Maybe he can do orange in the front, blue in the back. Kinda like a vehicular mullet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RobbieM and PJR thank you to ya. :smile: Vehicular mullet and a half-breed............. yep!:biggrin:

Got 101 miles today on Imola 6 spd. Took 2017 silver NSX owner J for this ride, along with Bob _ 54 (now Lotus Evora - orange, prior early BB NSX owner). Good driving day - traffic thin, roads wide. Weather forecast is now downhill rapidly.

Maybe have a small gathering later in Dec? Interest for maybe a potluck or appetizer feed (no cool cars - just daily drivers) ?

I have an eye on Thursday evening, Dec. 28th, maybe 6-8 pm???

2017-12-3 Last drive 5 J's silver 17 rolling NB US23.JPG2017-12-3 Last drive 1.JPG

Meanwhile, back in Michigan, the blues get together for the first time :cool:

Two blue beauties! But you're not finished yet. You need an Orange / Black and a Blue / Tan to complete your Blue & Orange variant collection :cool:

"Hello, my name is Neal and I'm an NSXaholic. It's been 10 days since my last NSX."
LOL! post of the year!

From post 3740 -

Maybe have a small gathering later in Dec? Interest for maybe a potluck or appetizer feed (no cool cars - just daily drivers) ?

So I am still looking at Thursday evening, December 28th. An open house type of gathering - we would do the refreshments/light appetizers - some chili and/or jambalaya (?) - near M-14 and Gotfredson Road exit. A couple of cars to look at. A potential place for much more sports car fun.

Wowza!

This beauty looks really clean! 30 K miles, 2 owners from CA, records/books/all keys.

Great presence. Ext and interior go together so well and with the onyx footwell carpets the interior pops for me. Much preferable than a tan interior.

Found no prior record by VIN in my NSXPrime searches. I know it was first titled in California.

Reserve Auto Group, Frisco, TX, now has it listed as "deal pending" following their ask of $79977.

https://www.reserveautogroup.com/vehicle-details/used-2004-acura-nsx-open-top--frisco-tx-id-21565951

JH4NA12664T000002

It's on!

From post 3740 -

So I am still looking at Thursday evening, December 28th. An open house type of gathering - we would do the refreshments/light appetizers - some chili and/or jambalaya (?) - near M-14 and Gotfredson Road exit. A couple of cars to look at. A potential place for much more sports car fun.

Let's do this! Thursday evening, December 28th, 2017, from 6-830 PM. Low key open-house type of gathering.

I will send a regular e-mail to those of you who have already responded positive - it will have the address and directions. Anyone interested or that I may have missed please private message me (PM) here on Prime or shoot me a regular e-mail.

Merry Christmas to all :smile:

Back