• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Michigan check-in & spotting by blodi pt.2

Wrapping up several NSX's over the coming months. I love these cars.

I slid my car around a little on lunch today. I had sinister thoughts of entering it into next years SnoDrift rally. I wonder if I could dial my driving back far enough to keep the car in one piece....

My money is on no.
:biggrin:

:biggrin:haha. Yeah, I'm thinking the front splitter might have to come off to get through the snow.....maybe Mitch can chime in with some snow driving tips...:tongue:

Can't wait for spring.....but at least I have some things in store to entertain myself with the NSX over the next couple months until driving season is here......:wink:

wonder if I could dial my driving back far enough to keep the car in one piece....
Cody, sorry man but that sn*w shovel on the front of your current Shop Car makes me think 'DNF' in any serious Rally effort :biggrin:
On a lighter note, your interview on the Vegas NSXPO 2010 DVD belied your serious lack of sleep donated to allow the rest of us have a EPIC Vegas NSXPO.
Seriously, thanks once again for making it happen (at great physical expense) for many of the MI Crew.

We love 'ya bro!
Brian (& Judi)

Last edited:
We all know that Cody is NOT allowed to sleep!

Seriously though, I hope this year he gets to attend NSXPO as a guest. Last year nearly killed the guy. And I can't have my favorite tuner grenading on me!

I couldn't resist the great weather and put the NSX on the ground the other night and took her out yesterday for a bit of cruising. Felt great but also strange to have it out this time of year. Fun while it lasted, now im watching the snow come down. :frown:

I couldn't resist the great weather and put the NSX on the ground the other night and took her out yesterday for a bit of cruising. Felt great but also strange to have it out this time of year. Fun while it lasted, now im watching the snow come down. :frown:
We have the nose and tail section of the turbo car in to get painted....boy what a difference a day makes! Looking out at ALL the snow coming down, Brian said it feels a little like freezing rain....unfortunately :frown::frown:

We're ready for summer!

Judi

We have the nose and tail section of the turbo car in to get painted....boy what a difference a day makes! Looking out at ALL the snow coming down, Brian said it feels a little like freezing rain....unfortunately :frown::frown:

We're ready for summer!

Judi

We are up here in Northern MI and wish there was snow. Annual family snowmobiling trip, had to haul 4 sleds to Munising but we had a great time.

We're ready for summer!

Judi

Hey Judi did you guys take the nose off yourself and if so is it hard to do:confused:

[We are up here in Northern MI and wish there was snow. Annual family snowmobiling trip, had to haul 4 sleds to Munising but we had a great time]

Bummer Tim.....no snow for you. You could probably use those sleds to get in the driveway! Brian says if our street doesn't get plowed out, good luck getting out tomorrow......

[Hey Judi did you guys take the nose off yourself and if so is it hard to do]

Hey Perry,
Brian just came in from shoveling, and he said getting the nose off was easy, a couple of hours and hand tools. And that was obviously taking care not to scratch headlights or anything like that. Probably someone experienced with the car would do it in much less time.

Judi (obviously don't know how to do the quotes right, but whatever):confused:

Thanks! I'll just take my time:biggrin:

Aww come on guys, can't you go out and show everyone the NSX's off road abilites? Take them out in the snow and show everyone what they can do! :D

Haha I know, it's a total bummer. I should just move to California where there are supercars everywhere and nice weather and palm trees.......mmmmmm palm trees!

Chris

LOL Dude your sooo not helping:biggrin:

Yep, liking the sounds of boost.........

Too much fun!

Thanks for posting. We can't wait until summer is here.

Judi

Appreciate the new tunes. Next time, got a new tune, turbo with a tubi:wink:

^^^ Tim, jut noticed your updated sig line.........care to share some details / pics of the 911?

Brian :biggrin:

^^^ Tim, jut noticed your updated sig line.........care to share some details / pics of the 911?

Brian :biggrin:

Flying out and driving it back this weekend. Pictures to follow.

^^^ TIM ^^^ Subscribed for details on the new P car! Pics, please, ASAP! Hope you have a good ride home with a new treasure.

:biggrin:

Hello to all fellow Primates in and around Michigan. Spring cleaning duties had me looking around the house

2011MarchSpringcoming-out-Imolaand300ZX.jpg

fer somthin' to bring out of winter's deep sleep

2011MarchSpringcoming-out-Imolaand300ZX002.jpg

That is some dirty snow, no? Still have ice on the fishin' pond.

2011MarchSpringcoming-out-Imolaand300ZX003.jpg

This past winter was long and cruel. :mad:

2011MarchSpringcoming-out-Imolaand300ZX001.jpg

Be better real soon

2011MarchSpringcoming-out-Imolaand300ZX004.jpg

'96 Nissan 300ZX 2+2 was in storage from 12-2006. Survivor with 69K original Texas miles. Got 'er serviced today and having a blast driving "my new car!"

Hey who has the red NA1 with black wheels and black wing that was out today on Telegraph near 13 mile??

Back