• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Michigan check-in & spotting by blodi pt.2

I want to watch one more game. :biggrin:

Edit: Sorry guys..

Last edited:
WE GOT STANLEY!!!! RED WINGS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS DETROIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kcredwingslogo.jpg

I've got a softball make-up game at 320 P in Wixom, then going to stop in there. It's a real pressure cooker out there today.
Maybe see you there?

Just got back from the gym and gotta wash the dogs:frown:

Just got back from Bakers....pretty light turn out...hot and the rain on the way didn't help I am sure. Next week they are having an Elvis impersonator though!:biggrin: Its probably Neil. :wink:

congrats on post 666 blo-man

yeah i didnt think it would be a good turn out, we'll see how next sunday is.

storms the past two nights have been crazy awesome, theres another on the way....i'd say at around 1 this morning is when it will be here.

Talk about storms! Quite a bit of my neighborhood got wrecked yesterday. Trees taken out by the roots , power lines look like oragami. Women across the street just made it in before her Acura CL was FLATTENED by a tree:eek:

The houses on both sides of me have bad roof damage. One neighbors bedroom roof was punched in with the top of a tree. Just a mess!

Talk about storms! Quite a bit of my neighborhood got wrecked yesterday. Trees taken out by the roots , power lines look like oragami. Women across the street just made it in before her Acura CL was FLATTENED by a tree:eek:

The houses on both sides of me have bad roof damage. One neighbors bedroom roof was punched in with the top of a tree. Just a mess!

Damn Perry, Glad to hear you guys are alright and doesn't sound like you incurred any damage. We hardly got anything in good ol Redford. It rained for like 5 minutes and a few minor winds...and that was it. Hopefully the clean up doesn't take too long in your neighborhood.

Damn Perry, Glad to hear you guys are alright and doesn't sound like you incurred any damage. We hardly got anything in good ol Redford. It rained for like 5 minutes and a few minor winds...and that was it. Hopefully the clean up doesn't take too long in your neighborhood.

Yeah fortunately about two years ago I had three mature trees cut down as I just don't like trees that close to the house ( plus one was messing up the cars when it's acorns dropped ). Power would be nice but I still haven't seen a DTE truck in our neighborhood yet. All the tree cutting guys are out trying to make a quick buck though:biggrin:

Yeah fortunately about two years ago I had three mature trees cut down as I just don't like trees that close to the house ( plus one was messing up the cars when it's acorns dropped ). Power would be nice but I still haven't seen a DTE truck in our neighborhood yet. All the tree cutting guys are out trying to make a quick buck though:biggrin:

haha, its just like the plow guys after the winter storm, as a matter of fact its probably the same guys.

haha, its just like the plow guys after the winter storm, as a matter of fact its probably the same guys.

LOL Probably!

I think the worst part about yesterday ( besides losing power ) was the siren going off AFTER we got hit. I was like WTH??? Is more coming:mad:

Perry hope you and wifey are fine! Yes, I am BIG believer in "doing the trees" before they do you.
Never made it to Baker's.....storm came in so fast at end of softball game (lost 16-9), and then it just kept on raining.

Thanks Neil. Yeah we're fine but the whole no A/C may hit the fan won't be going over so well tonight:frown:

may i suggest you invest in an in ground generator. our sub does not have power, but our generator is kickin out the amps and powering everything just fine, it is really convenient for times like these. and yeah the sirens was just salt in the wounds, thankfully i had a lap top and a verizon broadband card, and would out that the tornado was way north of us in romeo.

Hmm maybe when it gets cheaper than 15k+ to have one. I have everything but a/c and I'm okay it's just the whole women and a/c thing.

We have a stand by generator as well and we love it. We did not lose power but if we did, 30 seconds later.................power again to the whole house.:biggrin:

Perry, the offer is always open. Bring the family over as we have the whole second house in the lower level and dogs are welcome too. Just let me know anytime. :biggrin:

We have a stand by generator as well and we love it. We did not lose power but if we did, 30 seconds later.................power again to the whole house.:biggrin:

Perry, the offer is always open. Bring the family over as we have the whole second house in the lower level and dogs are welcome too. Just let me know anytime. :biggrin:

Hmm die of heat or cat allergies , plus let's not forget the comedic madhouse of me running around your house wheezing while chasing my dogs who are chasing your cats ...LOL

Thanks for the offer man your the best!

Hmm die of heat or cat allergies , plus let's not forget the comedic madhouse of me running around your house wheezing while chasing my dogs who are chasing your cats ...LOL

Thanks for the offer man your the best!

That would be pretty damn funny when you think about it. I forgot about the cat allergies..........:redface: If you did not have allergies it would be perfect as the lower level can be shut off from the upstairs so the cats and dogs would only get acquainted by looking @ eachother through the glass..........:wink: :biggrin:

Hopefully you get the power back on soon and just let me know if you need anything...............:smile:

Back