• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Michigan check-in & spotting by blodi pt.2

I'm definitely IN for Baker's this Sunday (weather permitting, of course) and I'll be happy to dime Baker's up if we believe we'll have enough NSX's showing up there.

Am on the fence about the Ypsi to Royal Oak excursion - parking in/around Vinsetta Garage is a concern. Also group size. So think I'll hold off making any decision on that for a time...

Okay, so tentatively it looks like:

1. alum04org
2. blodi
3. Teej
4. Energy Trader
5. pjr300 ???
6. LJZ ???

((98 MC BLUE is out...motorcross race)) So we are back down to 4.

Last edited:
Okay, so tentatively it looks like:

1. alum04org
2. blodi
3. Teej
4. Energy Trader
5. pjr300 ???
6. LJZ ???

((98 MC BLUE is out...motorcross race)) So we are back down to 4.

Sorry Guys, too many things goin on, as I told Teej the Dirt Bike thing has Always come before the Cars :wink: I tried to twist the wifes are to go solo without me ( It's Her NSX ) but to no avail :frown: Maybe she will change her mind, but I doubt it.

Dave.

I'll be there! But what is the Vinsetta garage thing going on?

I'm in for Bakers Sunday. What time?
Best,
Jeff

I cant count...I think Jeff makes 6 now. If there wasnt that race event, or the other race event... could be as many as 11.

Jeff, the event is listed as 3-7p on their website. but I believe people arrive way earlier than that. Hopefully Neal can get us a reserved section and we can figure out between now and Sunday what time to all show up. I know that other cruise that blodi is going to ends around noon with food provided afterwards. I will not be attending that portion as Bakers is already just over 2 hours away from me.

Last edited:
Teej, I tried to respond to your PM today -- was working from home but computer issues prevented that. Looking forward to meeting you and seeing some of the rest of the gang on Sunday.

Jeff

Hi all, I've been "out of pocket" for a few days with no internet.

Regarding Sunday, weather is calling for a 40% chance of showers, but mainly in the morning. So why don't we try to meet at Baker's at 3 pm, and I'll phone Chris Baker tomorrow to see if he'll set us up with ~ eight parking spaces.

Awesome! Thx Neal.....

Punch-in to Baker's made a few minutes ago - had to leave a msg for Chris as there is a large car show there today and he was busy.... reqtd eight parking spaces for us. So hope that works out.

Meanwhile, rain % tomorrow is down to 30%, with showers possible around 10am then clearing but come on, who trusts weather-guessers anyway?

Up at baker's right now. Million effing cars here!!

Up at baker's right now. Million effing cars here!!

Yea, Pat, I was all set to go up there today about 1 PM when I checked MI DOT construction update(s) to find Milford Rord was CLOSED for bridge painting (both directions) under I-96. It's Oakland County - there's no alternative route :redface::frown::mad:

Wish i could have gotten my x out and made the drive up but im stuck on a "vacation" for work

Haven't seen you or your red NSX ALL SUMMER! Are you at liberty to tell us where you are on "vacation"????

Hi Guys, I'm planning to bring my black '91 up to Baker's from Canton; can you put me down for one of the spots? 3.00 o'clock right? Steve P.

Yep, Steve, around 3pm should be good. Think we'll have 5-7 NSX's. Chris Baker usually mans "the chute" so ask him if we have a dedicated pkg area.
Chance of rain is now down to 20%, so we'll be good!

Last edited:
Prbly shouldent but that gives it away for ppl who know my line of work :) dont have to much time left atleast. Cant wait to get back and get the x out and about shes been running great me. I do a few autox a year for fun. Still trying to figure out what i want to get her with some of the extra money i saved up while i was gone. Got all of the petty littel stuff fixed up on her earlier this year like the climate control and what not

Prbly shouldent but that gives it away for ppl who know my line of work :) dont have to much time left atleast. Cant wait to get back and get the x out and about shes been running great me. I do a few autox a year for fun. Still trying to figure out what i want to get her with some of the extra money i saved up while i was gone. Got all of the petty littel stuff fixed up on her earlier this year like the climate control and what not

I understand, Aaron. Maybe when you get back we could meet up for a drive into Lenawee / Jackson (MI) counties. Take care and work safe :smile:

Local show; professionally organized. There was a lot of moders cars (Subura, Mustangs etc) and a nice mix of other stuff.

Was playing around with a new camera... mostly simple shots. My favorite pic of the day:

taillight_zps266e92a7.jpg

And this one for my daughter:

scionxB_zpsc189089b.jpg

P.S. Anyone collect 1/43 NSX models? I would up with an extra of this one below. Paid $15 for it...

NSX1-43_zps2ed71ae2.jpg

Back