• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Michigan check-in & spotting by blodi pt.2

Hoping to attend! Also hoping to make the cars and coffee at Zimmerman in Ann Arbor the day prior.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Misc.

:smile: We had 17 stop in last evening at CJ's!
We meet every Weds. 5-7pm - $5 buck pizzas and tasty libations.

Weather appears good for Sunday's Toledo CnC run, but not Saturday :mad:

Shout-out to T-BOX: I have some information for you. Get it while I got it :wink: PM me, or regular e-mail...

What's the word on C&C tomorrow? It's supposed to stop raining by 7am tomorrow, is anyone still going? Meeting where to drive down?

Not certain right now, RobM...........weather forecasts for Toledo and this area seem to be changing by the hour...........a look at Toledo on WeatherChannel a few minutes ago have a 25% chance of showers there through about 11 am - not good odds. After spending four hours washing/detailing LBBP 6 spd Thursday I selfishly don't wanna get it showered on. :redface:

Anyway, T-Box and PJR + you have expressed interest. T-Box and I are going to call/e-mail each other this evening around 9 pm and make a call - I will then post up here.

Our weekend weather has really stunk. But rest assured it will again be sunny, clear and dry on Monday............

I'll check back here after 9PM.

Now they're saying rain til noon tomorrow so I guess this is off.

Just off the telly with Tianbo (T-Box)......weather forecast continues to deteriorate for both ends of this drive.

Officially OFF. Damm*t. :frown:

0 for 3 this weekend...

Hey, if you guys are looking for a destination to get your car groove on.....we'll be racing at Waterford Hills all day on Sunday; 10am-6pm. Rain. Or. Shine.

Was planning on heading to Toledo C & C to join the NSX attendees; hope we get better weather cooperation on the next opportunity

We had a very nice visit with fellow NSX owner Lucas (here on work from Canada) who was able to swing by after dinner, for a little fun with cars.

He survived an awesome ride in John's super-Pantera, and had a nice drive in our early S2000.

Good times!

Attachments

• IMG_3819.JPG
    IMG_3819.JPG
    771.1 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_3822.JPG
    IMG_3822.JPG
    606.3 KB · Views: 206
Hi all,

Apologies for my rather long silence -- got booted off Prime and have been meaning to reset password, etc. but for some odd reason all working fine this a.m. Very sorry I missed EST-FEST and sounds like the MI gang that went had a great time. Congrats Cindy! I hope to see some of you soon. I didn't even renew my license tab for the NSX this year as I'm so disgusted with road conditions and on principle won't pay the $340+ for the "privilege" of driving maybe 600 miles this season on what passes for roads here. Neal, thank you for the tutorial regarding temp tag which is the route I intend to go as soon as I can get to the SOS. Is anyone going to Baker's Sunday afternoon?

Best,
Jeff

Great Ryan would be nice to see you, Bree and the rest of the gang. I hope to get over there after 2 or so as I have a 50-60 mile ride on the racing bike planned for early a.m. Headed over to SOS to get a temp tag tomorrow a.m.

Was planning on heading to Toledo C & C to join the NSX attendees; hope we get better weather cooperation on the next opportunity

Ditto, B Craig!

Looks like it's going to be a really hot weekend.

Photo from this evening's Depot Town Cruise-In, in Ypsilanti, Michigan. (Every Thursday evening through August.)

2018-6-14 Depot Town Cruise In Ypsi, MI - Copy.jpg

Sources indicate that today, displayed at the hot hot hot "Eyes on Design Show" in Grosse Pointes (MI) mansion was a red 1995 NSX. Possibly belonging to John Daick of Sterling Hts/thereabouts, and last observed Sept. 2017 driving Wisconsin's Road America Track Days as a part of NSXPO, 2017 Elkhart Lake, WI. Congrats to you John for showing! Hope you can slide over to our west side once for every Weds 5-730 pm gathering at CJ's sometime soon.

Sources indicate that today, displayed at the hot hot hot "Eyes on Design Show" in Grosse Pointes (MI) mansion was a red 1995 NSX. Possibly belonging to John Daick of Sterling Hts/thereabouts, and last observed Sept. 2017 driving Wisconsin's Road America Track Days as a part of NSXPO, 2017 Elkhart Lake, WI. Congrats to you John for showing! Hope you can slide over to our west side once for every Weds 5-730 pm gathering at CJ's sometime soon.

John Daick NSX at 2018 EoD.jpg

cool! In what class was it entered? I seem to recall that the Tuner class was dropped.

no problem! I am just glad that they found a way to get these modern classics in the show!

Wow, been since June 18th for this thread :frown:

The Rolling Sculpture Car Show takes over downtown Ann Arbor, MI, this Friday 13th July 2-9 pm. It is the nicest evening all year in
downtown Ann Arbor as most of the downtown is blocked off for some 150-300 (????? I never counted them!) show cars.
We chose to not enter this time, as we showed two last year and will enter next year. Just be spectators. Park in a city-owned parking garage and walk the downtown - very family friendly event. NEVER know what you will see there.

So we'll perhaps see you there - I believe Steve (Sherman Farms) has entered his NFR 1996 NSX, and PJR could be showing his Jag(s) I hope.

I'll be there!

1995 Blk/Blk 5 spd

A Berlina/black (onyx) 1995 five speed has come to my attention.............. soon for sale.
150 mile radius Detroit, MI. As I recall, 44,000 miles on it. TB/WP done once. Currently the CCU
(climate control unit) is out for repair, and then it will be listed F S.

Seller may be motivated for a rapid local deal.

Last edited:
We had 24 friendly car enthusiasts at our weekly Wednesday CJ's gathering last night!
Summer going by too fast, and weekend weather has left much to be desired. Went to Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course last weekend for all three days of the Verizon Indy Car Series races. Had good weather/met lots of nice people/enjoyed all the races except the Indy Lights - only had seven cars entered and it was boring.....

Attached photo depicts one of the two styles of custom NSX license plates being offered by Ed - NSXBUILDER - Twin Cities, MN. I ordered one of each and think I like this one better. Thanks, Ed :wink:

2018-7-31 2002 IOP Lic plate.jpg

Back