• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mini NSX ???

saw this on another forum
what do u guys think?

nats-minisx-600.jpg

nats-minisx-2-600.jpg

the specs on the car are:
Honda Beat Platform
S2000 Motor

Thats cute:biggrin:

F that! I want to see an F40 conversion! Did you hear Comptech is closing?

Funniest post evar!

But yeah, I thought we all saw the last of that car after last Jan...

I'm starting to understand the frustrations of the "older" users. I've only been on here since '05 and I'm starting to see the same crap come up.

I apologize to all our senior members for all the reposts the newbs (myself included) keep bringing up. :redface:

I plan on buying a NSX once I get a real job and was looking into what body kit to get. And why do turbos for the NSX cost so much? I got my Civic bossted for under 4K!

so who's the YOUNGEST NSX owner here?! :tongue:

Why did you buy an NSX, didn't you know you could get a corvette for half the price and it will blow your doors off? :rolleyes:

Well look on the bright side... It might be easier to parallel park! lol :rolleyes:

The headlights look like the real deal. Leftovers from the Honda parts bin perhaps?

Hi

If people don't settle down now I am forced to call all your bosses :biggrin:

Regards

I saw that car on ebay for 4k buy it now. The seller said he was selling the car cause he was overseas for his brother's girlfriends former ex roomate. Is this a scam?

and btw could someone run a carfax on it? :wink:

Why are you guys hating,,The op was'nt hurting anyone,I hate these car club websights where everyone esp senior members bashes someone for reposting,jeeze get a life!:biggrin: I also hate those posters who bash me and my kind for posting naked pics of my ex girlfriends besides mini(gay?) nsxs,cmon people.Search,,what f'n search :tongue:

Back