• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Minneapolis, MN Cars & Coffee Saturday 4/5/08

Hey guys, this is a copy/paste of a thread on another forum. I think this will be a great opportunity for the MN(and surrounding areas if interested)community to meet on a consistent basis. Here is the post:

"I am proud to announce a very exiting event for the Minnesota car community. The Minneapolis Cars and Coffee event will begin on Saturday April 5th and will continue the first Saturday of every month at the Caribou Coffee/Einstein Brothers Bagels parking lot off of Shady Oak Rd and Hwy 62 in Minnetonka. We'll meet from 9am to 11am.
Map to Location:
http://www.cariboucoffee.com/asp/loc...p&recordId=130
Please mark your calendars with the following dates:
April 5th
May 3rd
June 7th
July 5th
August 2nd
September 6th
October 4th
I met with management of both establishments and they are very exited to have us there and will do anything they need to accommodate us. I organized the same type of event in Scottsdale AZ and had a wonderful turnout month after month. Please click on the following link for some pictures:
http://www.scottsdaleexoticcarclub.com/CandC526.html
There is a great sports/exotic car community here in the Twin Cities and it’s about time we followed suit and started our own Cars & Coffee event. These events are held in many parts of the country and are a great way for car enthusiasts to hang out for a couple of hours. Please forward this on to all of your sports/exotic car friends and encourage them to come on out. We’ll have some photographers out there and we’ll post up some shots on the different forums.
Hope to see you all there.
Thanks,
Luis"

Regardless of the heavy snow falling currently.:rolleyes: This Saturday should be clear of snow and be right around 50F.. that is t shirt weather this time of year.:biggrin:

Anyone local who sees this, please pass this on to all other local NSX'rs.

I'll be coming in a friends '08 STI(black). Another friend should be showing up a little late in his NSX(also black). It should be a great time, see you all tomorrow.(I'm shooing to be there at 9am).

It was a better then expected turnout considering it was the first meet of it's kind in MN(It'll only get bigger from here on out). There were only two NSX's but at least 5 or so owners there. Next month we need a better showing of NSX's, and also need to figure out a way to know who is who(for those of us who haven't met each other).

Will try to make it next month. It's great to hear that you guys had a good turn out. We definitely need to encourage more NSXs to attend next time around.

I am in......Steve

That was my yellow NSX. I am having the car lowered in the next week.

I will call you Momin.

My car probably won't be here yet, so I will have to shoot for the next one!

Just wanted to bring this back up top since it is next weekend. Had a nice time last gathering look forward to seeing our local crowd.......Steve

Back