• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Moddiction Stainless Steel and Titanium shift knobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you!!

Engraving I have in production right now. Should have them completed this coming week I think. Very small batch so will go quick. I do 5 speed engraved on both the Anvil and Anvil 2 knobs. I also did 6 speed Anvil 2's. I'll be emgrVing more once my next batch of shift knobs is completed.

You should make one that holds up the shift boot...only reason why I have not upgraded because the stock shifter is ugly!! and I don't want to see the shifter...when the boot looks perfectly good hiding it.

You can use a grommet or zip tie inside the shift boot to hold it up. That's how many stock cars have it.

I don't have any that hold the boot and attach to the shift knob yet unfortunately.

have you got the SS engraved 5 speed in the anvil II done yet

I should have them any day now. Probably early next week. I sent them to the engravers last week so usually is a little over a week turn around time!

this is a dumb question and off topic but would a 06-07 civic si shift knob that you sell also work on a nsx . just wondering

Will there be any more Anvil Brushed Finish Shift Knob with a 5 Speed engraved shift pattern in production anytime soon?

A vouch for moddiction! Great guy with some great products.

Thanks man.

Yes I will have engraved knobs in stock by early next week. Very limited quantity for the 5 speeds this batch however.

Thank you! Very glad to hear you are happy with it!!

Anvil and Anvil 2 stainless shift knobs are back in stock. As are textured finishes!

Just received mine today it looks great. Very nice product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back