• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Modern Warfare 2

just drove by the store here at midnight... looks like il have to wait till the morning because theres no way im standing in a 2 hour line...

just drove by the store here at midnight... looks like il have to wait till the morning because theres no way im standing in a 2 hour line...

I got mine!!!! We went there right at 12 and there was a big line went back home and came back 30 minutes later and I only had to wait 15 minutes the people in the store said a little over 150 people showed up to buy this game. I think the game is great and is a must buy.

I went to sleep at 10:30PM and stayed asleep until 6AM this morning. Totally missed. Going to go pick it up at lunch.

Deflated semi-woot.:frown:

Damn I went this morning without even thinking to check when the store opens. I got there... store closed until 10AM :frown: I'll have to wait till I get off.

Picked it up at lunch. Ran the marksmanship and targeting course.

Looks fun so far.

Is it me or anyone else here get dizzy after 5 min?
I read that there is a 3rd person perspective.
How can I reset this?

I picked mine up during my lunch break and played through the entire single player campaign in approx hours after work. Pretty fun so far.

How many hours? I heard it is short, which is disappointing.

I played 45 min last night and I loved it.

Sorry about that. Approx 4 hours. It seems roughly the same length as the first modern warfare, but the strength of this game will always be the multi-player. That being said, due to the typical frantic game play and story progression of the single player experience, 4 hours isn't that bad. There are plenty of really cool moments that will make you not worry about the length.

There is always MW3 to look forward to.

<object width="480" height="430"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.theonion.com/content/themes/common/assets/onn_embed/embedded_player.swf?image=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.theonion.com%2Fcontent%2Ffiles%2Fimages%2FMODERN_WARFARE_ARTICLE_11_9.jpg&videoid=99070&title=Ultra-Realistic%20Modern%20Warfare%20Game%20Features%20Awaiting%20Orders%2C%20Repairing%20Trucks" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><embed src="http://www.theonion.com/content/themes/common/assets/onn_embed/embedded_player.swf"type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" wmode="transparent" width="480" height="430"flashvars="image=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.theonion.com%2Fcontent%2Ffiles%2Fimages%2FMODERN_WARFARE_ARTICLE_11_9.jpg&videoid=99070&title=Ultra-Realistic%20Modern%20Warfare%20Game%20Features%20Awaiting%20Orders%2C%20Repairing%20Trucks"></embed></object><br /><a href="http://www.theonion.com/content/video/ultra_realistic_modern_warfare?utm_source=videoembed">Ultra-Realistic Modern Warfare Game Features Awaiting Orders, Repairing Trucks</a>

gotta love when the server crashes!! i guess when they were adding a patch last night to fix the problem i was having and alot of others with the friends invite, something happened and now the online for PS3 is down... good thing i got it on xbox too...

btw, il be online all the time so add me!

Tag: NSXNA1 - PS3
Tag: NSXRATED - XBOX

Last edited:
Toys r us has the best deal on this game. $20 gift card if you get it between 10 and 2. Looking forward to playing game.

I pre-ordered it through Wal-Mart because they were giving out $20 gift cards (which I used to pre-order Assassin's Creed 2). Too bad I'm not gonna get it till next week. Amazon is definitely the best with pre-orders. They time it so you get it on the release date. Sometimes they screw up and send it to you a day early.

I pre-ordered it through Wal-Mart because they were giving out $20 gift cards (which I used to pre-order Assassin's Creed 2). Too bad I'm not gonna get it till next week. Amazon is definitely the best with pre-orders. They time it so you get it on the release date. Sometimes they screw up and send it to you a day early.

I did the same thing. The tracking shows it's only two hours from my house so hopefully it get's here before next week.

I got my copy a couple of days ago, but when I went to install it, it wouldn't let me activate it. It said that the game had not been officially released yet and I had to wait. Imagine my initial excitement then eventual disappointment. :frown: Then when I could activate it I had to go out of town on a last minute business trip. :frown:

I got my copy a couple of days ago, but when I went to install it, it wouldn't let me activate it. It said that the game had not been officially released yet and I had to wait. Imagine my initial excitement then eventual disappointment. :frown: Then when I could activate it I had to go out of town on a last minute business trip. :frown:

Whoes the Noob? :tongue:

got my copy in the mail today, when i get time to play its going to be fun! :cool: need to find batteries for the night vision goggles! hahah :tongue:

My video card went out last week. Thankfully MSFT is so generous they are going to fix my barely 1 year old several hundred dollar barely used device for free :rolleyes:

Playing the campaign and...holy crap...I felt dirty during the airport massacre.

That didn't feel right. I wouldn't make a very good terrorist. ;)

Back