• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Motor Trend - New NSX 11/22/2010

Interesting to read. I wonder how many sales they would get releasing a new NSX. I will continue to not think about it until I actually see one on a showroom floor.

Interesting to read. I wonder how many sales they would get releasing a new NSX. I will continue to not think about it until I actually see one on a showroom floor.

Yep buttered empty promises of Hope with nothing but air right now.

Not a bad looking car.

First the NSX copies the F40 and now it copies the R8.

Why can't Honda have some original thought like what Mazda did with the FD and RX8? Sure the RX8 is not that sexy, but at least it ain't the typical "Asian car company" that has innovation challenges.

I prefer the HSC by far.

And what's with the longer nose on this "NSX"?

It's already bad enough going in and outta steep driveways with the NSX already.

Honda needs to make the front bumper shorter (like the FD) and put that extra length in the ass.

I like the front and I like the rear. The front looks like a CRZ but a bit more aggressive and the rear tail lights has an elegant look to it which is pleasing to the eyes. Only thing I don't think looks good right now is the mid section of that concept picture. Looks like a maserati C12/Ferrari Enzo. Doesn't fit with the rest of the car. But then again this is just a rumor so we'll see if it's really true.

I like it. I wonder if it will get bashed here on Prime like the others did until Honda cancels it, at which time everyone does a 180 and says "it was awesome, why did they kill it".

I really would like to see Honda back in the sports car business - but it's starting to feel like they cry wolf every few years.

Yay

I realize that it is just a rumor but I do hope that the NSX gets a 2nd generation ... even if it is a hybrid. Rear-drive based SH-AWD ... sounds promising.

I Like it!

A LOT!

Make it RED , 400+ HP, 6speed, light weight but still with a LOT of crap that we remove so the power weight ratio gets better!

I don't care if it's V6 as long it has BALLS

I can't even believe!! MR?? WHOA!!!!!!

honda-NSX-successor-rear-three-quarters.jpg

I really like it.....I hope it has a HUD. I would say thats the only thing I really would like as an OPTION in my current car..

Is it April Fools already? Am I supposed to believe this? PLUS, I love how she looks? Somebody is really yanking my chain here. I don't even want to care and then get the rug pulled out from under me.

Truth is, this is the best iteration so far. Please Honda, tell me this is true!

Ordinarily I tend not to give too much credit to 2nd generation NSX rumors but since this 1 mentions the Accord platform & a hybrid system w/ a v6 ... just seems more plausible to me ...

The Honcho/Wingz NSX lives by god it lives ..lol

Of course we have to wait for the inevitable disappointment but I'd like the SHAWD in a sports application. Gonna be heavy but should be lower cost and fun with good fuel economy. I'd drive it.

The Honcho/Wingz NSX lives by god it lives ..lol

Of course we have to wait for the inevitable disappointment but I'd like the SHAWD in a sports application. Gonna be heavy but should be lower cost and fun with good fuel economy. I'd drive it.

It's ALIVE!!!! :biggrin: Well, maybe it is...we'll see.

In any event, this is good news and maybe a few Honda corporate folks read our posts. It's almost exactly what we proscribed...:rolleyes:

Looks pretty awesome, but I think those are typical fake magazine mockup pictures. I have little faith it will look like that, but let's hope. However, I like the "attainable exotic" target. I don't want to see a megabucks supercar--I want to see a low slung, mid-engine competitor to the GT-R in price and performance. Highly turned Accord V6 sounds pretty good. Imagine an Accord with 4 cams, Ti conrods, 8500 rpm, racy exhaust note. Make it light and agile.

Not a bad looking car.

First the NSX copies the F40 and now it copies the R8.

Why can't Honda have some original thought like what Mazda did with the FD and RX8? Sure the RX8 is not that sexy, but at least it ain't the typical "Asian car company" that has innovation challenges.

I prefer the HSC by far.

And what's with the longer nose on this "NSX"?

It's already bad enough going in and outta steep driveways with the NSX already.

Honda needs to make the front bumper shorter (like the FD) and put that extra length in the ass.

It's an artist's rendition.

Back