• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My 1,000th post

LMR

Legendary Member
After thinking about what to post for most of the day I keep coming back to the next best thing to owning the NSX. It's the people I have met through this forum. Whether it be at an NSX event or posting/PMing here on NSXPrime. People here are great and very helpful. From the time I first started posting while searching for my NSX to today's post it has been fun. I enjoy reading other posts as much as I do posting myself. I never would have thought that I would post enough to reach 1K this soon. Can't wait to get to my 2K post.:biggrin:

Thanks Primers

Last edited:
congrats on 1000 posts.

I reached 3000 the other week and didnt even notice it. till BlackWindEXE pointed it out.

I think 95-97% of prime members are great group of guys/gals.

I am proud to be an active member.

I didnt like getting suspended for a week but it also made me double check my posts to make sure I wouldnt get into trouble LOL

Does everyone know how helpful and generous RYU is. now thats a great Member:biggrin:

the-rookie-demotivational-poster-12373513801.jpg

Congrats Les! Great topic for your 1000th post! I am quickly catching you on your post count and I have to agree the reason why I am such an active member is that everyone is so awesome and friendly!

Thanks Les and everyone on Prime for making this a great place to learn and share!

Edit: Les, now you can stop daydreaming about your 1000th post and get some work done!

Last edited:
Edit: Les, now you can stop daydreaming about your 1000th post and get some work done!

I was off yesterday so no work needed to be done.:tongue:

Les, you were friendly from the first time you came to the South Coast Acura Meet in Costa Mesa. The friendliness you feel is a reflection of you. Like Mario said, Irene is a sweet heart, too. I'm so glad we get you both in So Cal.

What's wrong with you people... he just reached 1000. I reached 1000 four years ago and I didn't get any praise.

What a lame 1000 th post. LOL Im just kidding around. I think my 1000 th post was about a white Ferrari. I wish it was something a little cooler. I didnt even notice till a couple days later. Oh well.

don't worry Andy!!! crappy replies like this will get you to 1000 in no time. I dare you to say something. lolz

LMR...congrats!!! you're an asset and a neighbor!! Have we met?

I should be able to reach my 1000th post by the July 2012 which only take me 10 years. :biggrin:

Gesh les, couldnt you have made a cool thread lol. Well congrats. If only your driving was only as good as your posts haha.

Congrats to a very genuine guy, guys like you are getting harder to come by.

Keep posting and enjoy the car.

E

OK, first off, it says 1005 posts...duh...

Read the first post again as it shows it was at 1000:wink:

And besides you live in a funny looking house.

I wish I owned that "house", that's the Oakley factory.

LMR...congrats!!! you're an asset and a neighbor!! Have we met?

I don't think we have met unless it was at NSXPO in Vegas.

Gesh les, couldnt you have made a cool thread lol. Well congrats. If only your driving was only as good as your posts haha.

Replying to so many of your questionable posts is why I made it to 1K so fast:tongue:

Back