• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My 91

Is this silverstone metalic?
Oh, nice front bumper cover. I was thinking of getting it. Did you get it from SOS and what quality is it? (is it from carbon fiber or fiber glass?)

Thanks,

The color is bronze gray. I bought the bumper from one of the members here (George). It's fiberglass, decent quality. If you have no patience for driveways and bumps, I wouldn't recommend it.

Very Nice!! More pics, I like the wheels!!

Proto,

Yes, more pics please!

I really like the front bumper and side skirts. What's the name of the manufacturer? I haven't seen that front before.

Nice car.

Mark

Damn nice car, mine is almost a perfect twin except its black...and I will be running pansx old wing....Really good looking car, one of the best I have seen on this site...Thks Brent....:eek:

Can anyone tell me who manufactures the front end and side skirts and/or where to buy them? I've never seen that front end before. Love it.

Yup! SOS does sell it for 1K. Thanks for the compliments. Hopefully I can meet up with some NSXprime members soon.

Arnold:D

What a great looking car. I too have been thinking of doing the JGTC front bumper. I'm just about sure of it now! Are you going to add the CF Cannards? Again, VERY NICE:)

Thanks again for the compliments. the fronts are 18x8 and the rear is 19x10 (Work Rezax). I like the bumper w/o cannards. Looks cleaner to me.:D

Back