• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

my baby is home

first off, like the others, i would like to thank all of the members for the research and help this forum has provided. i have been a lurker here for about the last 7 months. although i never asked for a carfax i certainly read them. so a very big thanx to all the members for the support.

now on to the good stuff..... 98 t blk/tan.

Attachments

• 48.JPG
    48.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 624
  • 51.JPG
    51.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 629
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 621
  • 39.JPG
    39.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 633
congrets, welcome to prime :D
your baby look very nice and clean, how many miles on her? any mod yet?

no mods yet.... not sure if i'm going to or not. well, maybe a cat back. well, maybe a chip. well, now that i think about it maybe a supercharger :D

ha, no, i just don't know yet. still having fun with it stock.

i have to say this car rocks. i had a 3rd gen rx7 and never thought i would drive anything near as much fun as that car. the rx had a lot of personality. i loved it. then i sold it for a 350z. what a mistake. after finally getting that car lemon lawed i figured it was time to try another type of x. this car is a whole new level of fun. i do miss the kick of the turbos but hell this car makes up for it in other ways.

it has 38000 miles now 36 and change when purchased 2 days ago...

anyone know of a good dealer or mech in the northern kentucky/ cinci area?

As I always say "great color combo".Sorry no "chips" yet for our obd-2 ecu's.I also came from a 93 r-1 tt.

nope, stock exhaust.... stock everything.... it just looks that way in the pic.

Attachments

• 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 551
Congrats! That is an awesome car! As for the quad tips, I am sure the Anytime sales pitch was coming....:) Speaking of which, get the anytime exhaust! It will bring the car to life! :D

Congrats again!

Netviper -- Mr. Anytime Unofficial Spokesman :)

no mods yet.... not sure if i'm going to or not. well, maybe a cat back. well, maybe a chip. well, now that i think about it maybe a supercharger

ha, no, i just don't know yet. still having fun with it stock.

Whatever you do, don't call this number 702-644-3278 looking for mods. Stay away from this number. I repeat, don't call this number. :D

Congratulations with your purchase. Are you in located in Texas or was the car just from Texas? If you are in Texas, what part? Welcome aboard!

Congrats on the new baby. Looks GREAT !
Enjoy the ride and don't forget to join the NSXCA

Welcome to the club :D :D :D

Back