• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My baby's gone

well guys....
sold my car today.
had her about one week shy of a year and enjoyed every second of it... but on to bigger and better things.
i'll still be around, but obviously not as often being that some of the local events require an nsx to participate (unless i can ride shotgun with some of you!)

i'm tired of watching people make hundreds of thousands of dollars simply because they own a house.
it's my turn!

Mike, Anytime you want to ride along, I've got a shotgun available. Gil :D

Mike,

You know you can count on me for your shotgun ride to events request.

Having the rock chips removed from my front bumper and replacing the curb kiss from my rear Volk GT-C wheel. So mine is currently at Lanzini Body Works in Huntington Beach. Cosmetic stuff as well so I will be out of my NSX for 3 weeks.

Tan

Mike,
Sorry to hear about having to let go of your NSX, but it looks like you're on a mission. :) Hope things work so you can achieve what matters most to you. Having your own home definitely ranks up there as one of the best things in life.

Take care, and I hope we get to keep seeing you!!

-Randy

i sure hope the 15 is open by this saturday... either way i'm still going!!!
thanks for all the support guys! your replys, calls, and pm's sure helped me make it through yesterday.

i have been thinking of selling too cuz i wanna get a house also... or at least a condo...

damn it. but this is my dream car. ill wait a lil bit...

today would have marked my one year anniversary (of nsx ownership that is.):(
does someone have a gun?

Sorry to hear that Mike.
I just got back from Maui, so I might be a little late with the condolences, but don't worry brah, if the real estate continues to go like it has in the last five years, you'll be back in an X in no time...You did the right thing, buy some property and let it make you money to buy more toys....How do you think I got all mine???:D Equity RULES!!!

shotgun is always open in the meantime 4 ya....Hope to see you soon(In a NSX)!!!!

Back