• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My Car in Import Tuner.com

Your car is stunning! I love the look of the stock NSX, but I love what the body kit does to update the styling of your car. Very nicely done!

Definetly nice, but also a hefty price tag on that kit too. But it would be a lie if I said that if I had the money that I wouldn't spend it the same way.:biggrin:

I was in the airport a few months back and picked this issue up. Sweet ride man! There are alot of "purists" that don't care for the kit (understandably so) but I think, when done right, it looks amazing. Well done, you have a lot to be proud of. BTW, thanks for the reading material on my flight which was otherwise "cramped and uncomfortable" to say the least.

Best,
Chuck

Garrie,

I read your article on the plane. The photo shoot and editor's comments all blended well and turned out to be an awesome layout. If you weren't in-the-know on the veilside kit... I'm not sure the average motorist would know what the car in front of them was... other than knowing it looks really freaking expensive.

Thanks for the comment every one. I am happy with my car and do enjoy driving it. The photographer really did a great job on my the photo shoot. The article was written well also. Melissa was pretty hot with the layout on the photo shoot too. :smile:

Congrats buddy!:biggrin: good job man keep it up :smile:

Good looking car. I have that issue! Agreed, I probably wouldn't spend that kind of money on a body kit when it gets all the looks that it does already. And what's up with the nose on that kit? The sides, rear, all of it looks sexy, but the front end looks like an upside down garden shovel.

Awesome Garrie... must be interesting driving that around town. Nice to see the CTSC in there, no one can call you a poser... it backs up the looks. Thumbs up!

I saw your car at Planet Acura last year and took several pics. It looks amazing! Congratulations on the cover.

Thanks for the kind comments. I do appreciate it. Under the skin is still the heart and soul of the NSX. I love the way it drives and feels. The next thing on my car is my interior which i will re-wrap the the seats and door panels and maybe do the rooftop in suede. And replace the wing soon also. :smile:

I hope to put the APR wing on the car.
Must be the worst kit you see but hey..it got cover in da magazine. :biggrin:
so not all people hate it.

Back