• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My Car was on Velocity TV show "what's my car worth? tonight

Responding to these obvious taunts will only serve to further hijack the OP's thread.

Oh, screw it. SPURS IN SIX!

Back to the OP's car in the Mailbag section, if anyone finds that segment on YouTube could you please embed or hotlink it here?

Thanks,
Brian

Last edited:
Yinzer linked a recording of the show in Post #18

Thanks Yinzer! Much appreciated :)

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cLQ-j14PTHg" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
I did see that (yes, thanks Yinzer ;-) but I'm asking about the Mailbag section where Greg's red targa is featured.......

Brian

I was mildly shocked last night when while randomly watching the show on my DVR, the yellow NSX appeared. It's pretty low-rent but I captured it on my iPhone. Better than nothing. :)

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cLQ-j14PTHg" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>
Did I hear that right, this 2001 NSX only has 3000 miles?? Why would someone mod such a low mile car? :confused:

+1 on Grundy have had them for over a year.
$600 a year for 45k coverage
no miles per year restriction and reasonable expectations
They also cover my 1999 BMW M3 for $180 per year, 10k coverage

Haggerty was $1100 year and way more restrictive

State farm was charging me $2200 what a rip off, and they do not even offer agreed value at all, your at their mercy if anything happens

Last edited:
Back