• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX gets invited to car show

I get invited all the time, usually your the only NSX at the Shows, I even went to a Fcar show and when I got back to my car was guys taking pics of it and gave me a printed invite to the next one, and people leave business cards on my wipers at every show asking to join their club, attend future meets, do I wanna sell it etc.

happens to all of us. not to bust your bubble LOL Silverstone is beautiful I use to have 2 2004's in the same color

I get invited all the time, usually your the only NSX at the Shows, I even went to a Fcar show and when I got back to my car was guys taking pics of it and gave me a printed invite to the next one, and people leave business cards on my wipers at every show asking to join their club, attend future meets, do I wanna sell it etc.

happens to all of us. not to bust your bubble LOL Silverstone is beautiful I use to have 2 2004's in the same color
Shawn....

Being invited to an event of this caliber does not "happen to anyone" I was commissioned to recommend 2 Nsx's the past 3 years and this year I was actually able to recommend 2 that were clean enough to be in this show, Jamie's and Kevin's. This isn't a "come to our show" kind of show. This is an invite only event with some VERY rare and expensive cars. While this is not on "Pebble Beach" level to people who live close to there this is the Midwest " Pebble Beach" type event. Cars are literally brought in from all over the world for it. Porsche shipped in the 919 LeMans car for it if that tells you the level of show this is. So.. Yea, We all get invited to car shows and cruise ins where someone would put something on your wiper, but if you did that to a concour's car you would be shot in a 21 gun salute.

I was very proud of you guys! The cars looked amazing and you represented what to a lot of people are the future collectible level cars here in Cincy. It was very much appreciated.

Brian

+ 1 Brian

Back