• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My Custom Interior - Picture Intensive

Very nice interior !! :smile:

Like the idea of the blue lights near the doorhanles. How did you mount those leds and where do they draw their power from ?? How does the blue light mix with the glow from the dashboard ??

You got Great Taste Man!

I still cant over your Volk's Either!

Like the idea of the blue lights near the doorhanles. How did you mount those leds and where do they draw their power from ?? How does the blue light mix with the glow from the dashboard ??

They shaved the door handles to allow the blue LED to shine through, i am not sure the power source for the LEDs.
They are connected to a switch that i can turn on and off, but i usually leave them all on the time.

Looks very nice with the interior since everything is blue, except gauges, but looks good.

Can we get a mold of that center console? I would pay now if the price is reasonable. I am on my 5th try at getting the center console to look modern. Seeing this gives hope of something better than average...

SOS - need mold:biggrin:

I don't think a mold would be possible, since the fiberglass was custom fit to work with the components i selected. If you can find a good fiberglass guy, i am sure he could do the work for what you would pay for a mold anyway and have it fit perfectly.

Derek

Holy old thread bump Batman! :biggrin:

I was looking at some old interior pictures. Had to bump this for a neat center console.:cool:

It addresses:

1) Glaring issues for the screen
2) CCU relocated to center arm rest
3) new upper center vents. I would like to see some rectangular shape though.

Back