• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My Dream Car a reality... 91' Nsx Black on Black

Just wanted to say Hello to other fellow NSX'ers. I finally got my dream car. 1991 Berlina Black NSX 45k on the clock mint condition. Thanks to this site I was able to ask the right questions and know what to look for. I've been searching for the right NSX for awhile now and finally got her last Sat. I can't believe how nimble and well balanced this car is. I was able to sell my old 92' honda civic project and get the car of my dreams. Plans for the car are new suspension and wheels. Anyone know of a good Autopian detailer in the So. Bay area?

Out with the old....
Currently in this month's issue of Honda Tuning Magazine May 06'

8.jpg

30.jpg

43.jpg

In with the new.....
b1_3.jpg

51_3.jpg

6b_3.jpg

congratulations on your new nsx. We hope to see you soon at the monthly meetings or canyon runs.

congrats!!!
clean looking NSX :smile:

by any chance does anyone know who makes and sell that side fan?
6b_3.jpg

amgnsx said:
by any chance does anyone know who makes and sell that side fan?
6b_3.jpg

yea, acura made it :tongue:

it came on the 'earlier models'.

I know that civic! Everyone on our local forum allways ooozes over how nice the engine bay looks.

Arent those authentic mugen wheels that are worth more than the car itself?

Ch@d said:
Just wanted to say Hello to other fellow NSX'ers. I finally got my dream car. 1991 Berlina Black NSX 45k on the clock mint condition. Thanks to this site I was able to ask the right questions and know what to look for. I've been searching for the right NSX for awhile now and finally got her last Sat. I can't believe how nimble and well balanced this car is. I was able to sell my old 92' honda civic project and get the car of my dreams. Plans for the car are new suspension and wheels. Anyone know of a good Autopian detailer in the So. Bay area?

Out with the old....
Currently in this month's issue of Honda Tuning Magazine May 06'

8.jpg

30.jpg

43.jpg

In with the new.....
b1_3.jpg

51_3.jpg

6b_3.jpg

Welcome to the forums.....I just met the guys at Status Auto Design in Manhattan Beach. They are very cool people so you might want to check them out for wheels and accessories.

timothyaw said:
Very nice and congraulations! Are those OEM foglights? If so, can you post a pic of the switch inside the car?
Thanks... They are actually PIAA foglamps. I dont have a pic of the switch its located under the driver headlight switch, close to the steering column underneath. If i have time i will send you a pic..

da3dalus said:
I know that civic! Everyone on our local forum allways ooozes over how nice the engine bay looks.

Arent those authentic mugen wheels that are worth more than the car itself?
Yes they are authentic Mugen M7's and they do cost a pretty penny. I was lucky enough to source a new set in box.

dainese51 said:
you can get your car detailed in santa clara by www.detailingdynamics.com
Thanks for the referral....I was hoping for someone in the Southbay area
(310). If not, I will give them a buzz.

ediddynsx said:
Welcome to the forums.....I just met the guys at Status Auto Design in Manhattan Beach. They are very cool people so you might want to check them out for wheels and accessories.

Thanks for the heads up...I will be checking them out hopefully this weekend since they are local. I'm looking to get new suspension, and new wheels.... I think i'm going with Tein Flex and not sure what wheels yet...

Congrats on the new ride. You must have some friends in good places to have your show car pass smog :). I'm just a stone's throw away, hope to see you at some local events once I get past finals.

Welcome. Now you need to go to your first NSX meet. there's one coming up this Sunday in Torrance:wink:

Congrates on the 91X. Is the car due for any maintenance (hoses, t-belt etc). You might want to replace those first.

Very cool. I like the Civic...very clean. I think the NSX looks like it is smiling about going to its new home. :biggrin:

Daedalus said:
Congrats on the new ride. You must have some friends in good places to have your show car pass smog :). I'm just a stone's throw away, hope to see you at some local events once I get past finals.

Haha...this is true.. I'm sure you will see me at some local events. Its always great to meet other fellow NSXr's.

Simons2k said:
Welcome. Now you need to go to your first NSX meet. there's one coming up this Sunday in Torrance:wink:

Yup I will be in attendance. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Jin1976 said:
Congrates on the 91X. Is the car due for any maintenance (hoses, t-belt etc). You might want to replace those first.

Thanks for the heads up. I was lucky to find that he was up to date on all the maintenance service. All the hoses were recently changed bout 2 months ago, clutch was installed a year ago, new timing belt, new waterpump, new brakes, and new tires. The car is totally solid.

Meeyatch1 said:
Very cool. I like the Civic...very clean. I think the NSX looks like it is smiling about going to its new home. :biggrin:

Thanks for the compliments. The Civic will definitely be missed but on to bigger and better things. NSX fits nicely in my garage :smile:

Welcome to the forum. Forget how clean the NSX is that civic is super clean:eek: Good job on that car steering away from all things ugly! BTW where's the battery for the civic, in the trunk? what else did you relocate. That engine bay is truley impressive.

Back