• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My Friend Loves Me

If you guys want, I can look to have something like this made. It will cost quite a bit when you guys start wanting the thing to light up and all that, but it could be done.

BTW, I'm an engineer too and make stuff like this all day.

Hey ARFNSX,

Ask you buddy if it is ok with him that I make something like this for forum members. Want to clear it with him since he came up with the idea, so to speak.

I'll make a prototype of this with LEDs and see how it turns out. If all goes well, I'll make a new thread about these and set up a group buy of sorts.

What would people be willing to pay for these if they had LEDs in the base to have it glow?

At least $ 10 a piece including leds.... or is that too optimistic? :biggrin:

I have no idea really....Best is to see what it will cost you and put a percentage on it.

Hey ARFNSX,

Ask you buddy if it is ok with him that I make something like this for forum members. Want to clear it with him since he came up with the idea, so to speak.

I'll make a prototype of this with LEDs and see how it turns out. If all goes well, I'll make a new thread about these and set up a group buy of sorts.

What would people be willing to pay for these if they had LEDs in the base to have it glow?

I talk to him and he said he doesn't mind.

Please proceed and thank you for asking!

ill buy one, and put a light under it to make it glow.

maybe a black lights that would look bad ass.

do I hear group buy????

GROUP BUY.....the power of numbers.....why I'm an accountant! :tongue: :biggrin: j/k

Seriously, to add to the interest, if these are ever produced and available for sale at a reasonable price, I would LOVE to purchase at least one of each!

Thanks,
- Zishan

Working on it. :biggrin:

If he group buy doesn't happen I am interested in buying as many as 20 of these in one whack for the hottest nsx winners. But if the group buy happens I may go with something else as this will no longer be unique.

Sooo...... how's the model coming along... not secretly selling the design to Honda now are ya?? :biggrin:

Any updates?

have the model completed and have a good idea about LED lighting and all of that. Shopping around for machine shops now.

I dont want LED lighting as I want to make one for myself.

just make the original's and can add the LED if the customer wants it

we were all Model airplane/ model car builders as kids

" so we got skills "

LOL

Back