• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

my little beast is back on the road

Hey guys.... it's been too long. My little beast is back on the road so I was wondering if nobody minds if I tag along for a run when ever the next one is. Maybe NSXstock if there will be one?

Please let me know as it would be nice to see you guys. Also, I will be trying to keep it together this year to make Kid's Day :)

Hey guys.... it's been too long. My little beast is back on the road so I was wondering if nobody minds if I tag along for a run when ever the next one is. Maybe NSXstock if there will be one?

Please let me know as it would be nice to see you guys. Also, I will be trying to keep it together this year to make Kid's Day :)
Good to see you post again John. Sure hope that it stays on the road a little longer this time (actually a lot longer). Best to Karen and the kids! And yes, I don't care what anybody says, even on a NSX only run, you can always join in, you're a "member for life"!!!

Johnnnyy good to see you still hanging around.We only allow rear-wheel drive cars on our club outings,,,,so you'll have to drive .... backwards:tongue:

I have something my wife calls the little beast too...unfortunately it doesn't get to see too many miles these days.

It would be an honor, its been way to long. Give me a ring sometime:smile:

It would be an honor, its been way to long. Give me a ring sometime:smile:

Whenever I show up I have a promise from Pat Calello that he'll be bringing his NSX along as well. I don't know how many people here have actually seen Pat's low mileage baby.

I have something my wife calls the little beast too...unfortunately it doesn't get to see too many miles these days.
That's your problem..............."little beast", make it grow.
I tell everyone that I have a special car for married people only, when I tell them that NSX stands for NoSeX, they lose it!!!:eek:

Whenever I show up I have a promise from Pat Calello that he'll be bringing his NSX along as well. I don't know how many people here have actually seen Pat's low mileage baby.

I have, dont forget who set you two up:tongue:Lets get something planned! Any ideas?

when I tell them that NSX stands for NoSeX, they lose it!!!:eek:

LOL...Speak for Yourself: Single and loving it ; )

We need to get together for a ride weather is getting nice and allot of the gravel has washed off the road.

That CRX is a Beast, Its fast as Hell!

Last edited:

We need to get together for a ride weather is getting nice and allot of the gravel has washed off the road.

Whaa happened to Dana? Good kid, kept you in line? Had the car out today, wanted to put a spring coat of wax on it, too cold, even in the garage, hopefully tomorrow morning and then out again!!! Good weather's around the corner. You'd better be planning on making Kid's Day again this year!!!:biggrin:

I'd really like to get to together with a bunch of you guys, even before the next run. Weather is getting nice and I already have 500 hard miles on the CRX with no issues (knock on wood) so far. We have to just get some smooth roads because the car is just brutal to drive. It feels at 70 feels like I'm sitting directly on the front left ball joint with the exhaust being piped through my head. I drove about 100 miles the other day and then got in my Odyssey and it felt like the van was a Maybach. To give you an idea of how bad that is the van is a 2001 w/ 120K on it!!

Back