• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My NH609 p nsx-r clone

Tom, thanks, for the carpet, I recived it on Tuesday. Also, big thanks to Oyagi, (JOHN) for sending me the pieces of carpet that conect to the center console to glue on my nsx-r carpet from Tom.

Frank, car looks amazing!!! So glad to see it ended up looking great in the end. I recieved your voicemail and will give you a shout tomorrow.

Chris

Thanks for the postup Frank! :)

If I can be 110% honest with ya, I really liked your yellow/white wheels a lot more.....

The white is reallly unique but I always remembered your car with the yellow/white (egg) combo :wink:

Do you have a shot of your engine bay?

rk

Alot of people told me they like the yellow better. In person I feel this color makes the car look more exotic.

NO pictures of the engine bay. Hopefully there will be something interesting in the engine bay within the next couple months. I keep on changing my ideas on which way I want to go with the power adders. Frank

Yeah. Leo at JDM spec hooked me up with the fenders, nsx-r seat covers, factory nsx-r spoiler, and Im sure there is more stuff Im forgetting. If I would have known people were making replica spoilers back then I could have saved myself alot of cash. Its a nice part though. Frank

What about pictures of your new seats?

Still waiting for my interior guy to install the carpet. Hopefully next weekend he will be able to do it. I bought the replica nsx-r carpet from Tom. Also, still waiting for the SOS seat rails for my Kite garage replics nsx-r seats with real Na2 nsx-r seat covers. Also, have the Vance HU replica nsx-r quages, and Ravi's carbon fiber parts that need to be installed. As soon as the interior is done I will post pictures. My main priority currently is getting my TURBO kit installed and tuned properly. Frank

Jerry, hi. Here is a bump to show the car. Can't wait to get up to Watkins Glen to see the restored Jaguar race car. One of my favorites back in the Imsa GTP days. Keep on adjusting the subluxations. Talk to you soon. Enjoy the pics. Frank

Jerry, hi. Here is a bump to show the car. Can't wait to get up to Watkins Glen to see the restored Jaguar race car. One of my favorites back in the Imsa GTP days. Keep on adjusting the subluxations. Talk to you soon. Enjoy the pics. Frank

What Jaguar race car ? I loved the Group 44 E type and XJS race cars.

How is your turbo system coming along ?

Brandon, hi. Long time no talk. The Jaguar is the old Imsa race car. The one that was white with the green stripes, rear whaeel arches were covered. My friend is going to e-mail me pictures of the finished product. He has been working on this car for years, it is finally finished. I will post pictures when he sends them to me.

Turbo kit is coming along. Waiting for my oil pam, then I can start bolting parts back on the car. Y-pipe is ceramic coated, exhaust polished. Bob started to send me aftercoller parts, heat exchanger and etc parts yesterday. Hope all is well with you and you car as well. Frank

Back