• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My NH609 p nsx-r clone

I am thinking about putting on the STACY's side skirts. Any opinions?? Should I keep the 02 skirts or put on the Stacy's? Thanks, Frank

NO! ... Please dont so this Frank ... I think you're maybe a little bored waiting for it to be completed and are in that '"what if I did ....." stage.

Please stick to the OEM external look and then compliment it with your other mods, chassis, turbo, interior.

IMO the current external look of your car is 2nd to none!

Regards, Paul

Car is back from tuner as seen in some of my other post. 389 hp with 5 pounds of boost. The car feels unbelievable.

Next Mods will be the interior. Little at a time. Want to drive the car for the remainder of the summer.

Interior mods will include: Alcantar dash( Black) with red stiching, installation of my type-r gauges, replica Kite garage seats with the real NA2 nsx-r black seat covers, SOS seat rails, Replica nsx-r carpet, carbon center console, and probably a carbon fiber nav pod, different head unit, not sure single din or double din, and carbon fiber door panels, nsx-r headliner and visors, nsx-r cenetr console, and some other carbon fiber parts. Frank

Forgot who wanted a test ride in my turbo nsx. Who ever wants one give me a shout. FRank

I definitely do Frank. I live in the nyc are now and my firm is in midtown so I'll definitely have to jump across to the nj border and catch a ride! Turbo is still a possibility for mine as well.:biggrin:

Chris anytime your ready give me a shout. You have my number. Once we go for a ride you will definately want a turbo kit. The speed and the sounds are addicting. The nsx was one of the first NA cars that I ever owned, it was fun at first but now the car is definately more different. The car now is a true super car. The motor matches the exotic looks of the car now. Frank

Hey frank ill take the offer for the ride =)

im sure the kick in the balls feeling is much different than my ctsc setup

Give me a shout we will meet up and go for a ride. I would also like to see your car as well. Turbo definately puts you back in your seat, this kit feels linear as the CTSC just alot more kick, and crazy turbo noises.:biggrin:Frank

Frank... I actually have been through 4 cell phones since we spoke and we've lost contact! I no longer have your number, pm me it so we can meet up!! :cool:

......... Got married about 4 weeks ago so have been busy.................

Err, why would you have been busy then Frank:wink:

Congratulations to you and your new Bride :smile:

Warmest Regards,

Paul

I am getting my red nsx-r carpet installed this week. Carbon fiber console from Ravi, should be here this week as well. I still need to install the nsx-r gauges. More carbon fiber parts to come on the interior. Also, bought a set of carbon fiber mirrors from Larry. Frank

Last edited:
So there is only one picture in this thread of 4 pages? really? haha

what a teaser:biggrin:

Guys go to page one. A memeber was kind enough to put up a link to about 6 pictures of the car. Since that picture was taken I know have the turbo on the car.
No interior shots yet. Ravi is working on my Kite Garage nsx-r seats, aslo I bought a factory carbon nsx console from him. This week my nsx-r carpet is getting imstalled along with some other carbon parts bought from Ravi. Also, my interior guy is going to give me a qoute on doing my dashboard in alcantera with red stiching. Next big purchase for the car are interior carbon fiber door panels. I know of two vendorts currently, but will let them tell you when they are ready or show you on my car.

Possibly might do the nsx-r gt front and rear bumpers over the winter. Torn on to do it or not. I will keep you guys posted and hopefully will have pictures up soon. Frank

Frank - I love this shade of white! Congrats on making a super clean nsx-r clone.

When I had my 91 +02 conversion I was considering painting it this same color but then had the opportunity to sell it. This reminds me of an eggshell white and I do like it more than Championship White (brighter shade).

Hot.

"It's not only the best car ever built, it's the best consumer product ever offered for sale in the history of the world" - Hugh

i like that. very well said.

Frank the cars looks great. i am hoping mine will look as good as yours. hope to see you sat and look at the car. text me your info.

Danny, not going to do the nsx-r gt stuff anymore. I ordered the cantrell front lip and going to put on the downforce agressive rear diffuser. I need to get my KW's tuned know. the car settled so now I also need to get the ride heigh adjusted so I don't rip off the new chin spoiler. Frank

:smile::smile: COOL! I have been following your car from the beginning and really all I can say is great work, all very tastefully done and the nsx-r gt stuff would have taken away from that. When you're finally done with this car and you don't know what to do with yourself, pick up a clean 91 for a 2nd nsx and create a nsx-r gt from that. :wink:

Danny, not going to do the nsx-r gt stuff anymore. I ordered the cantrell front lip and going to put on the downforce agressive rear diffuser. I need to get my KW's tuned know. the car settled so now I also need to get the ride heigh adjusted so I don't rip off the new chin spoiler. Frank

who tuned your car frank?

im still in for a ride haha... for comparison on my ctsc

I was wondering about this but you were about to keep the more aggressive downforce diffusor after you installed the turbo kit? For some reason, I wasn't sure if it would obstruct it or not...

Back