• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My worst day ever.

Howard,

I never got a chance to meet you, but my prayers and thoughts go out to you and your family for your loss! What a great community we have here to be able to get the responses and support that you have received so far.

Howard, I'm praying for both you and your family. May your wife rest in peace.

I know very few people who are as fortunate as you regarding finding their soul mate...and getting to spend the best years of their life with them. Reflect on all those good times and cherished memories. They are invaluable, and things will get better...although going through the process may be difficult.

Hang in there! Praying now...

Know you are hurting Howard - never easing losing a loved one - so great that you were able to spend so many years together, and with so many great memories. Time heals - and the sad days get better, with happier thoughts of all the good times you shared together. Hang in there and best to you. Jay

Howard - I am deeply saddened to hear that news. My thoughts are with you and your family. I have enjoyed chatting with you at NSXPO and hope to do so again in the future. Take care.

So sorry for your loss. My thoughts go out to you and your family during this time.

Howard,

Imagine her journey forward as the most vibrant, loving and beautiful person she ever was in your eyes and the eyes of all who loved her. It's that image that will greet you, and those she loved, when you all meet again...

I'm deeply sorry for your heavy heart and family loss...

I am also thankful for the opportunity to recall the lives of those who have touched me...

Bless her heart, yours and all held dear...

Tim.

Howard,So sorry to hear of your loss. Surround yourself with loved ones and stay strong. My wife and i met you at XPO this year, I'm sure you remember following us to the Honda plant from Dublin to prepare for the parade into Marysville. Best of luck to you

Although, I have already posted here and expressed my feelings of sympathy for your loss I want to say a bit more.
There is a life lesson here for all of us. Take a moment to appreciate those around you. Hug them, tell them you care
and try not to assume there will be a tomorrow. All of us our guilty of assuming that there will always be more.
However, sometimes even a lifetime is not enough.

Your loss has made me think a little more about my own life.

Although, I have already posted here and expressed my feelings of sympathy for your loss I want to say a bit more.There is a life lesson here for all of us. Take a moment to appreciate those around you. Hug them, tell them you careand try not to assume there will be a tomorrow. All of us our guilty of assuming that there will always be more.However, sometimes even a lifetime is not enough.Your loss has made me think a little more about my own life.
+1 Steven

Howard, I am so sorry for your loss. This is the time to dwell on the gift of 60 years, a blessing few get to enjoy. My wife (Jan of 45 years) and I send our condolences to you. May God bless you, in this difficult time.

PS: I truly enjoyed our time riding together at NSXPO2014.

Back