• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

name is JOJO new owner from lancaster calif.

Hi my name is JOJO from lancaster, calif. and a new proud owner of this 1992 black beauty.. I just bought this car from a guy in Moorpark calif, it has 157,xxxmi in her. it was completely stock except the GEWALT wheels, Im new to NSX business so i am looking forward to learn a lot about this beautiful machine. I used to be in the Mitsubishi 3000GT/GTO plattform and was there for almost 10 years. and i decided to take my interest to the next level. I have been lurking around this site for about a month now and so far every questions and concerns are answered accurately and i thank you for all that valuable information from the alarm going off on remote access to the clutch problem. speaking of clutch i do have a lil problem my clutch is slipping here and there so now i am in the market for a new clutch and any suggestions are welcome.im looking for dependable and streetable clutch kit and actually looking at the SOS sports clutch. i am not planning to drive hard other than a occasional pulls. so any recommendation will be greatly appreciated.

i just wanna introduce my self to the board.
thank you
JOJO
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

i am not allowed in the market place i see! i pm some members regarding their for sale parts since im not able to reply as of yet! i hope its ok if not please excuse me and forgive me! noobs!!sorry!
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Congrats on your new Black beauty, I like the color:smile:
As far as the clutch I just got the SOS sport clutch a few days ago and so far I really like it. Light pedal pressure and smooth release. Give Chris a call at SOS. Also check this link.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138302

I will post more info about the clutch on the above thread after I get some more miles on it.
Enjoy your new toy and welcome to this fine group here on this site.
Check the SoCal thread under Southwest Region for local events and runs. I been on a couple and the local guys are great to hang out with:biggrin:

Les

Welcome Jojo. Regarding the Marketplace access. No one is allowed to post in a for sale thread. You have to send a PM to the person posting the for sale ad so your doing it right.

Post some pics of your new ride.

Hi JOJO. Welcome. Post pics. Is GEWALT kinda like DEWALT? :D

If memory serves me macken made the gewalt but targeted bmw:confused:

Welcome to the world of the NSX - you're gonna love it. Lots of great support here and collective knowledge for all kinds of things. Glad to have you as a member and owner! Congratulations!

Last edited:
thanks for all the warm welcome. i will try to contribute to the community..

this was my old ride. i sold her a year ago yesterday. it was one of a kind GTO that i built from ground up. but i will not do it on the nsx im done with all that. i just want a sexy car!lol pix will be up soon. as soon as i get the exhaust and the new wheels on.

l_495a596fbde648e99c7e0b186234096a.jpg

l_d7604ef448d553125adfdd963e8ab8fd.jpg

Last edited:
is that a violation??lol oopppss!

Ha ha......no. Batmans is a Primer who loves the GTO more than life and tells us about it every day. Right now he senses a disturbance in the Prime force and knows a post was just placed mentioning the GTO. Its only a matter of time till he finds it. :smile:

Ha ha......no. Batmans is a Primer who loves the GTO more than life and tells us about it every day. Right now he senses a disturbance in the Prime force and knows a post was just placed mentioning the GTO. Its only a matter of time till he finds it. :smile:

So true and soooo funny! lol

Congrats and welcome! That doesn't happen to be you in the pic above??? No offense, but with a name like JoJo you never know and would make some CA owners VERY happy. :biggrin:

Welcome to the NSX community! Glad to have you around.

Haha...I thought I was the only one. Granted, the GTO in this thread is a Mitsubishi and the other GTO a Pontiac. However, I doubt that will be an impediment.

Back