• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New 02 Rio Yellow Pearl owner

Hey Prime! Sold my 95 NSX to a good buddy of mine last month. I looked at some other cars such as the 2010 Lotus Evora, 2014 Cayman/Boxster and the 2009 GTR during my search for an 02+ NSX. Those cars just don't feel special like the NSX. I fell in love with this NSX the minute I saw this car in person. I was told this car was mint but it exceeded my expectations when I saw it. I haven't done a proper photo shoot but here are some pics. Enjoy!

Edit: 2002 Spa Yellow.

I still miss my old NSX but she is in good hands.
zxjd.jpg

fbys.jpg

i1g5.png

2ciz.jpg

ox3t.jpg

ga7b.jpg

enc7.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful!! Congrats :)

Spa Yellow Pearl is the prettiest and fastest color!!! Enjoy!

The power is not too much of a difference but I do like the 6 speed so far compared to the 5 speed. Sorry, I can give more input yet since I have not put too much seat time yet. That will change though. :smile:

Awesome. How do you find the 6 speed and na2 vs the 95.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for taking the time to answer all my questions.

Great choice! Enjoy the car, she looks perfect!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks everyone! :smile:

Congratulations, and good luck! beautiful car. Yellow/Onyx is next on my list....

Thanks! I love the STi almost as much as the NSX. :smile:

Congratulations. That's a real beauty. Nice clean garage too. Love the STi.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks!

Congratulations, and good luck! beautiful car. Yellow/Onyx is next on my list....

- - - Updated - - -

Took a few more pics. Not very good with my new camera yet but I'm trying to learn.

xqh8.jpg

gnpy.jpg

rtto.jpg

0yow.jpg

oly4.jpg

czw5.jpg

l5yh.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

dubk.jpg

ayen.jpg

Looks great but not enough yellow... :smile:

Did you by that from Georgia? If so that was a perfect car!

Last edited:
well you should have kept your 95 that just happens to be in my shop right now cuz I have added headers and exhaust DF airintake etc. this thing is gonna be just as fast as your new toy LOL

I just finished putting in the engine tonight comtech everything... oh yeah I fixed the broken hinges on the center glovebox FYI your buddy gets his new toy saturday morning

Im glad you got another one though def.

I like the yellow are you gonna stop by in it to get your Plates I wanna see it.

Yes Sir. I was amazed at the condition when I first saw it.

Looks great but not enough yellow... :smile:

Did you by that from Georgia? If so that was a perfect car!

- - - Updated - - -

He is very excited. I can't believe he upgraded all those parts already. That is sweet! I would definitely like to stop by the shop this weekend. :smile:

well you should have kept your 95 that just happens to be in my shop right now cuz I have added headers and exhaust DF airintake etc. this thing is gonna be just as fast as your new toy LOL

I just finished putting in the engine tonight comtech everything... oh yeah I fixed the broken hinges on the center glovebox FYI your buddy gets his new toy saturday morning

Im glad you got another one though def.

I like the yellow are you gonna stop by in it to get your Plates I wanna see it.

I did timing belt, water pump,new timing cover/weep hole, valve adjustment, all new seals, new coolant hoses, brand new Clutch/TOB/Flywheel.tb tensioner. then fixed all the little issues.
I am recovering the targa cover with mesh. added headers, exhaust, then buff wax+ seal then wax again.re- paint brake calipers black.

this car will look mint for his first NSX he is gonna flip. well to tell the truth when you come by your not gonna think its your old car LOL.

im gonna try and talk him into 02+ conversion LOL kidding

I will be at shop most of the morning so I can wait for ya or pick him up in yours and drive him over.

I can't wait to see the huge smile on his face. :smile:

I did timing belt, water pump,new timing cover/weep hole, valve adjustment, all new seals, new coolant hoses, brand new Clutch/TOB/Flywheel.tb tensioner. then fixed all the little issues.
I am recovering the targa cover with mesh. added headers, exhaust, then buff wax+ seal then wax again.re- paint brake calipers black.

this car will look mint for his first NSX he is gonna flip. well to tell the truth when you come by your not gonna think its your old car LOL.

im gonna try and talk him into 02+ conversion LOL kidding

I will be at shop most of the morning so I can wait for ya or pick him up in yours and drive him over.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks man!

Very nice. Congrats

Congrats man!! Can't wait to see this car in person.. Looks soo clean!! Gonna be fun doing all these Nsx events together!!
Also thanks for the great deal on the 95!! Can't wait to see it again.. Haven't seen it in over a month and cannot wait!!

Shawn.. Aw man.. Dont know what to say?! but you got me sooo excited!!! I will be starting a thread of my own very soon.. With all the pics you've been sending me!

Thanks man! Yeah, it's going to be fun! I'm excited to see your NSX!

Congrats man!! Can't wait to see this car in person.. Looks soo clean!! Gonna be fun doing all these Nsx events together!!
Also thanks for the great deal on the 95!! Can't wait to see it again.. Haven't seen it in over a month and cannot wait!!

Shawn.. Aw man.. Dont know what to say?! but you got me sooo excited!!! I will be starting a thread of my own very soon.. With all the pics you've been sending me!

Back