• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Addition to the NE NSX family!!

It is with pleasure to annouce the birth of Alexandra Nicole McNamee, born Friday September 5th at 12:25 p.m. to Gary and Gladys McNamee.

For those who have met Gary and Gladys they are great folks and we know Alexandra will be in an NSX all to soon.

I little birdie told me Mom and baby are fine, but Daddy is another story! LOL..............

Gary,

When the baby says "more juice", she DOES NOT mean NOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Congrats and Best Wishes,
LarryB and all the NE gang

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
546.gif

Hey Guys!

Remember me? Geesh, you would think with today's technology and all the ways to get an NSX closer to light speed, someone could invent of a way to cure sleep deprivation!

Just checking in. I can't believe it's been almost a month since Alex was born. Happy to say everyone in the McNamee clan is doing great. Gladys is already back to pre-pregnancy weight. (The ladies will love that one) Of course she was motivated as I have very strict weight requirements for keeping the X light and race ready. I'm sure YOU guys understand.

Alexandra is blending in just to the family just fine. The novelty of having a baby sister hasn't worn off on little Lauren yet so happy to say she hasn't tried to feed Alex to the dog or anything. Man, if I can find a way to turn "poopy diapers" into racing fuel, I'll make millions. Alex would be able to fuel the whole NE Region singlehandidly.

Boy, I'm glad I made it to Skip Barber in June. Have a feeling I'm not going to see "consistant speed" again until next year. I can't believe I only put 2500 miles on the car this season. Hey Larry B, know anybody who could check to see if my SC and NOS are in sync at speed?

Thank you for all your kind words. As soon as I get my stinkin' camera to upload, I'll post some photos, hopefully b4 Alex graduates!

Best,

Gary

Oh Yeah, one more thing.....

The Annual "Snowball Ball" is DEFINITELY on for January.

Man, we're gonna need it!

Stay Tuned

Hi Gary!,

Glad to hear from you guys! Sounds like things are grand at the McNamee house:).

Not quite sure I understand your questions about "sync" SC and NOS, meaning: is the NOS truly coming in when the throttle is floored:)!!

Fill me in with a little more detail.

Regards to everyone,
LarryB

CON GRATS!!!!

Hey Guys,

Not a surprise that Gladys would get back into SL / NSX shape quickly. I am sure she was looking forward to a glass of wine
or two.

We missed you guys at the NH event this year. It was fun.

I saved you a couple of event shirts.

All the best, hope to see you soon,
RichH

Re: CON GRATS!!!!

Originally posted by RichH ..... I am sure she was looking forward to a glass of wine or two. RichH

Actually, it was Sombrero's (and a whole lot more than 2!)

I hope to see you guys soon as well

Best

Gary

Back