• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Avatar

I have always like the little animated ones, so I made one.

I think it looks OK. I might try making a 2002 and a JGTC version.

nsxtasy said:
What do they call those mechanisms that they put on low riders, that make the car jump up and down?

The hydraulics??

Last edited:
NetViper said:
I have always like the little animated ones, so I made one.

I think it looks OK. I might try making a 2002 and a JGTC version.

I hate to flame you because I like some of your posts on the Ferrari board, but we both know where you got it.

Heeyyy, don't be hitting my switches Homie! LOL :D Net, I like the new avatar!

Re: Re: New Avatar

isellpower said:
I hate to flame you because I like some of your posts on the Ferrari board, but we both know where you got it.

Yes, I copied Allans and changed it to a NSX. No shame in that. it was not easy to do and I don't think Allan made it anyway. He just took it from somewhere else.

Anyway, I like it.

Re: Re: Re: New Avatar

NetViper said:
Yes, I copied Allans and changed it to a NSX. No shame in that. it was not easy to do and I don't think Allan made it anyway. He just took it from somewhere else.

Anyway, I like it.

Allan said he got his from another board and I agree, you did a nice job changing it to an NSX.

OMG, Dave! You've been reading too much of Allan's stuff. Please tell me that the brain washing is [edit: not] taking effect. :D

Last edited:
Ohhhh yeah! :D She is me avatar on all of my forums!

Back