• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New car Photoshoot!!

Hello prime,
I have been waiting for this moment for a very long time!! After about 3 months of owning my NSX I cant believe I waited this long:) My friend wanted me to get some pictures of his Legends today so while I was doing that I took a few of my NSX. I want to give a big thanks to Chris from SOS for giving me a great deal on the car. Thanks for looking!!

Johnny B.

IMG_0439.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

IMG_0429.jpg

IMG_0489.jpg

IMG_1439.jpg

IMG_0639.jpg

looks uberly mint from the pics! i like the tinted side markers, makes it that much stealth-looking!:cool:

Awesome pics John - and thanks again for sharing your photo expertise! Sometime in the near future I want to take you up on the offer to drive the black beauty. It's a sweet ride all around. Someday I'll buy one to round out the garage.

Edit: Here's the shot we were duplicating. I like ours better! :)

threeacuras.jpg

IMG_0489.jpg

Last edited:
Hopefully my eyes are playing tricks on me but the 1st pic looks like the front wheel is bigger than the rear.:confused: Anyone else?

This is why I STRONGLY favor staggered wheels. (i.e. 16/17, 17/18, or 18/19's)

Oh, btw, nice car. :) Perfect color combo! ;)

Last edited:
wow, you got some good eyes. I went back and did a double take and it certainly looks the same to me.
could be an optical illusion:confused:

looks like the - rear camber puts the rear wheel at a slight tangent to the line of sight while the front wheel has more neutral camber thus it is "en face" as it were.

Back