• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Cayman S vs. Pre-owned NSX

VADER33 said:
I tried to show up at this guy's home every weekend to temp him with the NSX....but I failed. Eventhough I think he settled, the car is pretty sweet.:biggrin:

You actually made me think a lot more about the NSX than I would have. I still love the NSX and if I could manage it, I'd have both.

That crossfire-cayman comparision isn't accurate.

The crossfire photo is of the concept, not the production car. They changed the lines in both the front and back when they went to production.

So, maybe compare it to the production car.

I like crossfires :D i just don't fit in them.

Having owned P-cars ( many years) and a 95 nsx (8 years).

Right now I am considering a 997 / Cayman / SLK AMG 55 (Standard Trans From EU) / 2007 Z-06 / and a 03-04 NSX.

I am 90 % leaning to the NSX. I am a bit shocked.

Just another .02 cents

2slow2speed said:
Hey Hrant,

Was one of the Cayman's black and running with Moton's? Good old John H, mooty at rennlist?, you know that his Cayman is not stock ;)

BTW: So what laptimes did you get?

Ken

this one? (yesterday at laguna)

attachment.php

attachment.php

...makes me want a cayman. :smile:

As someone who had a NSX for a few years (and was active on these boards back then) and has just purchased a new 07 CS I would have to say this is a really tough choice!!! I love both cars. I absolutely loved my NSX and I love my Cayman S now. You are making a great choice either way. I had already had the "NSX experience" and I wanted a new car with a modern interior. I say drive both and see which one speaks to you.

Back