• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Chicagoland NSX owner...

Welcome, great looking car - best color too! Fastest absolutley! The wheels are my favorite. You have a nice one - congratulations.

Say on the track - how did it do? Did you notice any chasis flex because of the targa?

Tim- thx for the compliments. Re targa chasis flex on track... I can't say I notice anything in that regard. Have only been out twice in my approx 4mos of ownership and since it is such a huge leap forward over my S2000 (which I loved on the track) I am still searching for the outer edges of what the NSX can do. What surprised me was the amount of body roll I was having which is something I need to address. See some track pics in my profile albums to see what I am talking about. Currently all I have done is dropped it a little more than 1" on some Tein springs. -joe

Congrats, nice to see more NSX's in the Chicago area. ACC is fun and all but if you havent been to Road America you really need to go. One of the best road courses in the US. There is a NASA HPDE there Oct 8,9 if you still want to get out one more time this year. I am going to try to make it up there for it. Hope you enjoy the car and maybe I'll see you around.

Congrats, nice to see more NSX's in the Chicago area. ACC is fun and all but if you havent been to Road America you really need to go. One of the best road courses in the US. There is a NASA HPDE there Oct 8,9 if you still want to get out one more time this year. I am going to try to make it up there for it. Hope you enjoy the car and maybe I'll see you around.

Wish I could make it on the 8th/9th but unfortunately won't happen. Never been on Road America's track but been there as a spectator. Agree, it is a world class venue with a great heritage. Love the elevation chgs too. I hope to make ACC's last full track day on 10/14 to close out the season. Will target RA for 2012 along with more ACC and Gingerman events. Will keep an eye out for you.

Back