• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Daily Drive

Just picked up a new Lancer Ralliart. What a FUN little POS this thing is! Any other Ralliart/Evo guys here? Makes pretty nice companion to the NSX ;)

its a decent car... essentially detuned via cheap tires keeping it from greatness. mitsubishi has a great dual clutch gearbox in terms of performance and useability, but it can't hold too much power. a nice taste of technology though.

its a decent car... essentially detuned via cheap tires keeping it from greatness. mitsubishi has a great dual clutch gearbox in terms of performance and useability, but it can't hold too much power. a nice taste of technology though.

Yeah, totally agree... I may change out the tires (or at least not worry about wearing them out fast :D)

The dual clutch is cool. I dont plan to mod this thing at all since its just a DD. I think its really a lot of value for <$30k

I had planned to get an Evolution, but there is very nearly *no* trunk in that thing and the seats don't fold forward anymore on it :( Also, the suspension is pretty stiff for a DD.

The Ralliart is a pretty good compromise. Sad that these are all going away though - latest victims of the eco mob :D (at least I assume the ralliart will bow out when the EVO does)

lots of great cars for under $30k these days... just not really any good sports cars. probably why we are here to talk about the NSX.

Back