• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New exhaust tips

Hi

The exhaust tips on my Fujitsubo are looking quite dated. I am thinking of changing to the OEM oval style. Can someone measure the original width, height and tube diameter for me (car i parked in another country ATM so I cannot check myself)?

- Thanks, Niels

Niels,

I will trade you OEM plus cash for the Fujitsubo!
My opinion is that the ovals will look more dated than a fujitsubo tip.

I can do this later for you if you still need

Niels,

I will trade you OEM plus cash for the Fujitsubo!
My opinion is that the ovals will look more dated than a fujitsubo tip.

I can do this later for you if you still need

If it wasn't because I lived in Denmark I'd probably take you up on that offer - I am actually looking for an original muffler so I can go full original when times come to sell. The tips on my Fujitsubo doesn't look nice anymore so changing them I thought about going OEM style...

what year oem exhaust? the art deco 91-93 or the round 95-2001 or the larger 2002-05?

your true exhaust tips are rather small, the rest of what you see is window dressing

November 1993 production should make your car a 1994 model year in 'North American speak'. The round tips on my 2000 are approximately 1100 mm apart (center to center), 250 mm vertical to center with my OEM wheels & tires and have an OD of approximately 77 mm with a slight slash cut to them.

Last edited:
November 1993 production should make your car a 1994 model year in 'North American speak'. The round tips on my 2000 are approximately 1100 mm apart (center to center), 250 mm vertical to center with my OEM wheels & tires and have an OD of approximately 77 mm with a slight slash cut to them.

Thanks, but I am just looking for the size of the oval (1 gen) OEM tail-pipe itself :)

Back