• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Flowmaster Exhast Installed

I put did the flowmaster setup over the weekend. It sounds great. Deep pedigreed presence down low under 3k but with nice scream up high. I had the RM Racing which was B&B triflow on my 93's and this sounds just as good at a fraction of the price.

I will post some pics later.

I put did the flowmaster setup over the weekend. It sounds great. Deep pedigreed presence down low under 3k but with nice scream up high. I had the RM Racing which was B&B triflow on my 93's and this sounds just as good at a fraction of the price.

I will post some pics later.

Which model?

I was thinking of installing the Hooker Aerochamber since I'm running them on both the RX7 and Sonoma.

Both sound awesome.

Tell us more and pictures and did you do a dyno before and after?
Trev

I don't have any after market exhaust on my nsx yet, but I love the deep flowmaster sound on my V8 tundra.....

I too have the flowmaster on mine, it is the dual-in dual-out muffler that basically replaces the stock muffler. It is a little shorter so they have to extend some of the pipes but still easy job and only cost a few hundred bucks. No drone on mine and nice sound on, esp when you get on it.

another pic and the brochure in the muffler.

Attachments

• underside.jpg
    underside.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 160
  • 80series.jpg
    80series.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 90
  • 80series.pdf
    104.8 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
I just had a flowmaster exhaust installed and it sounds great. Prior to installation, a had (still have) RS-R exhaust in it. Someone had told me that the RS-R gives the most HP over and above any exhaust muffler out there. Is this true? My car seems a tad bit slower. I don't know if what the guy that told me that is uncontiously making me think that my car is slower. Any truth or dyno info on different mufflers? I know for a fact that the FM is lighter than the RS-R though. Also, I'm keeping the RS-R just in case I install a header, the FM might be too loud. Any response is greatly appreciated.

Gar123:cool:

Back