• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New From Houston TX : Future Owner

Hello everyone, just wanted to introduce myself as one of your newest members on the forum. I've been an NSX fan for many years and plan to purchase an 02-05 6 speed NSX in white very soon! Ive been visiting this forum for many years but never made an account out of respect due to the fact I didnt have the purchasing power then. Well undeservedly things have changed for me! Recently sold my house I bought at 22 and my MINT condition 1994 Toyota Supra twin turbo 6 speed and now I'm just searching for "the one". Heres some photos below:

My 2 yr old nephew Asher below, till this day still asks "Where's the Supra?" I need an NSX to hurry up and be the replacement... quick switch-a-roo or else there will be hell to pay :smile:

2011-05-18%25252016.58.45.jpg

My dream house I sold to buy my dream car... upward and onward!
DSC02897.JPG

My buddy Davis here in Houston has an NA1 Sebring Silver with the 02 conversion in the front, just snapped a quick photo of his engine bay after a joy ride. Definitely an inspiration for me!

2011-06-10%25252011.46.12.jpg

I suppose that about wraps it up. I dont have much to offer the community at this point but being a Dealer by trade if any local members ever need OEM parts from the local Acura dealerships feel free to shoot me a PM and use my dealer account to save 20-30%. (Please dont misunderstand this, I'm not advertising any service other than my free discounts for YOUR purchases on OEM NSX parts only). Thanks again for the opportunity and hope to learn alot from you guys!

Cheers,

Cenil George

Last edited:
Congrats on the sale(s) and now looking for a White 2002-2005.

You might want to exercise some patience as the White +02's are very hard to find. They seldom come up and when they do be prepared to nab it via flying across the continent.

Post some pics and keep us all updated as to when you get one!

You might want to exercise some patience as the White +02's are very hard to find. They seldom come up and when they do be prepared to nab it via flying across the continent.

+1

I would have to agree, white ones don't seem to come up very often. It depends on how long you can hold out with your nephew's drilling you and how much hell your willing to pay. :smile:

Good luck, hopefully you won't have to wait very long. And as always, we like to see pictures.

dang how much was the supra sold for . i like it:biggrin:

Welcome from a former Supra TT owner here!

Check the southcentral/houston sub section region here on NSXPRIME for upcoming Houston events

You should have kept the supra and add the nsx ;).
I am surprised you have a turbo supra and looks like it's still stock. I could be wrong. What made you wanted to go from a turbo supra to a "slow" nsx?

02-05 white nsx will be tough to find and when you find one for sale, be prepared to pay top dollars for a well kept one. If the price is right for you, even though you might feel like it's overpriced, just buy it. Don't hesitate because somebody out there will not feel the same way and buy it and you will regret letting it slipping thru your hands. Don't let a few thousand dollars difference stand between you and your happiness. In the long run, a few thousand dollars will not mean much of anything, IMO.

Anyway, welcome and hope you will find one.

Welcome and I say shoot for a pre 02 classic flip up lights design, many colors to choose from.

Absolutely agree with you thats why I got a Continental Buddy pass waiting! :smile:

+1

I would have to agree, white ones don't seem to come up very often. It depends on how long you can hold out with your nephew's drilling you and how much hell your willing to pay. :smile:

Good luck, hopefully you won't have to wait very long. And as always, we like to see pictures.

Thanks! Yea he's persistent but in love with cars at 2! Who knows, maybe he can take the NSX to his high school Prom in 15 years :cool:

dang how much was the supra sold for . i like it:biggrin:

Sold it on youtube rather cheap actually for $30k. Car was worth every penny with only 77k miles! Heres the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLckqyn5KxA

What dealer are you at? I need parts!! my nsx is just sitting up

I own a private dealership mainly reselling lower end late model Toyota's but I have an account at two Acura Dealerships in houston just PM me and I'll be more than happy to take care of you!

Welcome from a former Supra TT owner here!

Check the southcentral/houston sub section region here on NSXPRIME for upcoming Houston events

Will do thanks!

You should have kept the supra and add the nsx ;).
I am surprised you have a turbo supra and looks like it's still stock. I could be wrong. What made you wanted to go from a turbo supra to a "slow" nsx?

02-05 white nsx will be tough to find and when you find one for sale, be prepared to pay top dollars for a well kept one. If the price is right for you, even though you might feel like it's overpriced, just buy it. Don't hesitate because somebody out there will not feel the same way and buy it and you will regret letting it slipping thru your hands. Don't let a few thousand dollars difference stand between you and your happiness. In the long run, a few thousand dollars will not mean much of anything, IMO.

Anyway, welcome and hope you will find one.

Thanks! Sometimes business and pleasure conflict, but the Supra was an investment that payed back almost double so it worked out rather well. However, I do miss it dearly! Car was MINT being a 1 Owner, ALL STOCK, original paint, never wrecked (ever!) twin turbo 6 speed MT from Orange County CA.
DSC_7898.JPG

DSC_7881.JPG

DSC_7863.JPG

NSX has always been the reason I pushed myself to excel in my career.. would hate to give up now but it was never about HP/speed just pure fascination!:wink:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Last edited:
Didn't you just buy that supra I saw road rage detail post up those same pics , and also sold to a local from Houston , man Thats a mint supra

Hi, My name is Victor, Just wondering if you still have your NSX. I work on these vehicle at my shop. anything from maintenance to performance. i am located downtown by st. joseph hospital. 1818 Hamilton. houston, tx.77003

Victor what's the name of your shop? You have an NSX and you work on them?

Hi, My name is Victor, Just wondering if you still have your NSX. I work on these vehicle at my shop. anything from maintenance to performance. i am located downtown by st. joseph hospital. 1818 Hamilton. houston, tx.77003
I don't think he's even bought an NSX yet. This thread is all about how he's preparing to buy one.

Good luck on your search, cagemotorclub!

That and this thread is 2 years old...

I have a blk on blk 91. working on installing a single turbo kit. My shop is located downtown Houston, by St. Joseph hospital behind Toyota Center. Professional Auto Care. 1818 Hamilton, Houston, Tx... double exit....77003. 713-571-1000. I owned my NSX since 2010. Just pulled it out of my garage last summer and started on it since. too much to list.... I have two twin turbo ZZZZZ as well. feel free to stop by...

Welcome Victor. CageMotorSport's/Cenil has purchased and sold his NSX now. This is an old thread. Might want to post in the SouthCentral region forum.

I actually work in downtown a few blocks from you. :smile:

I sold my supra 94 tt with less than 12k miles not even. And price was 33k. Red With beige. :(

Back