• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New kid on the block.

Hey! I am a huge fan of the NSX and I am new to the site. I dont have one, since I am 17 years old, but my dad is also a huge fan and says that he will have one someday. So I just wanted to introduce myself.

Never too soon or too young to learn about these great cars and this is the place to do it.
Welcoime.

Welcome :smile: Spend some time reading the wiki as there is a ton of valuable information there.

P.S. My car is older that you :wink:

Welcome...and happy hunting! Just know that patience is the true key when looking for an NSX. I took 3 years...and the car ended up being 30 minutes from my house...lol...and they are very rare where I am from.

Dam :cool:

Glad you're here and that you love the NSX, as we do. You're time will come, when it's time. Good luck on your search and your journey.:smile:

Welcome... let your dad know about the site.

Get him hooked and maybe he will purchase one and let you take it to the prom :smile:

My car is also older than you, May 1991.

Some people on this site say that is OLD. :smile:

Mine still gets mistaken for new. :cool:

Keep the dream alive... if you can envision it, you can go after it.

Dreams do come true. (If you search for the thread on the age of NSX drivers there are a few not much older than you who own them).

When I was 17 - I wanted a NSX too. That dream came true for me 12 years later.. which was just a few weeks ago. :)

I wanted one since I was in 7th grade. I sat in a 1998 Kaiser Silver and was in ah when I was a kid. Now about 12 years later, I have the finances to get one, but I'm hesitant on if I should get an NSX or try and take advantage of the current real estate market.

Last edited:
Hey! I am a huge fan of the NSX and I am new to the site. I dont have one, since I am 17 years old, but my dad is also a huge fan and says that he will have one someday. So I just wanted to introduce myself.

Welcome aboard! Lots of great info and great folks here. I think you'll find that Prime is a true standout even among the best car forums (Rennlist, Ferrari Chat, etc) :cool:

Back