• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New NSX Owner....Finally!

Ok, so after 3 years and countless test drives I became the new owner of my 1st NSX......Whew!

Skyguy

Attachments

• 9 smm.jpg
    9 smm.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 665
1 more pix

Kewl!

Attachments

• a post.jpg
    a post.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 661
Way to go - Enjoy it!

If you don't mind me asking how much did you have to pay for it. I am looking everywhere for one almost exactly like what you got so I would love to know the price.

NoggZ

Noggz-thanks, I'm happy!

Skyguy

1st and foremost, congrats on great buy. i too am in search of an nsx. (2 years and counting) the one i had my eye on just sold. :(

i'm digging the rims =)

btw, you should blur pics of ur plates out. you don't know who might be crawling around prime.

azndng said:
1st and foremost, congrats on great buy. i too am in search of an nsx. (2 years and counting) the one i had my eye on just sold. :(

i'm digging the rims =)

btw, you should blur pics of ur plates out. you don't know who might be crawling around prime.

me too, search for 3years....
but I think I am coming very close to get one soon....

deleted post with license pix

Thanks guys for the oversight I made on the license plate being showed. I deleted the post and cut and pasted the type info below.

Skyguy

My wife knew as soon as she saw this one, I would buy it. she was a great supporter and an all around good sport!
Flawless int/ext.

The Owner is a total Gear head and bought a Porsche S4

91 Red/Blk -car painted Zanardi red, (matching Acura paint codes)
Saw pix and talked to the shop who did the work. The car had no accidents, (obvious in pix, etc.) And the owner was doing a faclift/restoration-Sand blasted to bare metal. 5 coats of clear!

62K miles
-Oz super leggera racing wheels/Potenza tires 17/18 (15K)
-no snap ring range
-comptech exhaust-resonate tips
-zanardi titanium shift knob
-zanardi mats-trunk too.
-new style air dam/super star headlights
--time belt/clutch/H20/bose/snubbers/anntena/ all done.
-flawless int. no bolster wear
-6 disc CD in trunk (new)
-everything works perfect

2 owner, (mx records missing from 1st owner)
-60k check done
-clean carfax

I will pick the Nsx up on Saturday-Gotta clean the garage!

Skyguy

Attachments

• 3 send no license plate smer.jpg
    3 send no license plate smer.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 339
Congratulations on a beautful car. Definitely clean the garage out so that beauty has a nice place to stay and not get damaged. I too like the wheels, could you post a better picture of them? Thanks.

Congrats on the NSX!! It is a huge accomplishment and you will enjoy it. I look forward to hearing some stories of road trips with your new car. :D

Congrats!! Looks like a well cared for car. I'm hoping to be picking a car up in the next month if everything works out. Already got the "OK" from the wife. Enjoy!!!

Back