• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New NSX Owner

Hi There,

I just purchased a red '91 from another Prime Member in Nevada. It has just 35K miles and looks almost brand new. The car is being transported up to my home state and should be here in about one week.

I just wanted to say "Hi" and hope to get more involved in the NSX community over the coming months. This site is incredibly informative and I could sure use advise from time to time.

Okay - first question: Is there a preferred service facility in the Portland/Vancouver area?

Thanks a bunch for any replies.

Dave

Let me be the first one to say WELCOME:smile:

I'll be the second one says Welcome !
The Puget sound area NSX owners try to meet once per month. I guess you're a little too far for our meets.
I don't think Portland has a monthly meet but they do meet a few time through out the year. NSXPO will be at Portland in 2008.

For service, If you don't mind the drive, John Zahn of Zahntech in Redmond WA has been great. A fellow NSX owner and certified Acura/Infiniti mechanic for many years.
http://www.adrenalineracing.com/
they also provide service for NSX, and they're located at Lake Oswego.

I have been keeping track of the puget sound and some of the B.C. owner's email list. I will send out newsletter for up coming event, if you or anyone would like to join the list, please pm me your email address :smile:

Back