• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Owner From Chicago Area

Hello all. I've been a long time "lurker" on this forum. Finally got serious about buying an NSX 2 years ago. I recently picked up a fairly stock 91 Sebring Silver from California.

It's been raining here like crazy and the car has not moved from my garage since being delivered. It's going to be nice tomorrow so I'm looking forward to taking it for a nice spin.

I'd like to thank Vincent Tong for selling me the car and former owner Lou for providing some useful history on the vehicle. Vincent is an honest guy who was very helpful in getting all my questions/concerns answered.

I don't have any big plans yet, other than wheels. Right now I'm just looking forward to enjoying it.:biggrin:

As you can see by my pic, my NSX is anxiously waiting for the sun to come out!!

Attachments

• DSC02258.jpg
    DSC02258.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 110
Welcome and Congrats on a great find! The Sebring is a really desireable color. Hopefully you spent some of the waiting time on adding an extra coat of polish!

Were doing a meet Fri. nice x

Brian

Saaawwwweeeeeet! :smile:

I just noticed the roof was painted to match the car. Looks nice. If you enjoy detailing I would recommend Zaino products. Its really goods stuff. I started with the ultimate kit.

http://www.zainobros.com

It was sad to see the NSX go, but I am very happy that it went into the hands of someone who will appreciate it.

Take care! Have a good one!

As for wax, I was using the wax from Detailing Dynamics, it is very good.

Back